Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Three-Eyed, Double-Mouthed Calf

1. Apr 22, 2004 #1

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

http://www.local6.com/news/3027077/detail.html

[​IMG]

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 22, 2004 #2
    Just out of curiosity, do you dream of having a second head or something? You find lots of these goofy two- or three-headed things.

cookiemoster

4. Apr 22, 2004 #3
    I don't dream of having a second head, but I do dream of having more than 2 eyes, so I can read more than one book at a time. I heard that a long time ago, a man from China with more than one pupil per eye was able to do two things at the same time!!!

5. Apr 22, 2004 #4

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I don't think so...hmmm. Do you think this might be some kind of manifestation of hidden multiple personalies? :confused:

Really they do seem to come up quite a bit lately don't they? I guess this may be an example of something that gets the press but is really fairly common.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2004
  6. Apr 22, 2004 #5

jimmy p

Gold Member

That looks frRRReeEEaaKKyy!!! I also heard about the double-pupiled man from China. That looked freaky. Maybe Ivan has a secret subscription to "Ripley's: believe it or not"

7. Apr 22, 2004 #6

jimmy p

Gold Member

Don't expect yonder calf to survive long though, :( must have a pretty weak skull or something. Or its internals are gonna be all screwed up.

Still if it had the same on the other side of it's head you would have a cool CerberCow

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?