1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Three-Eyed, Double-Mouthed Calf

1. Apr 22, 2004 #1

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

http://www.local6.com/news/3027077/detail.html

[​IMG]

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 22, 2004 #2
    Just out of curiosity, do you dream of having a second head or something? You find lots of these goofy two- or three-headed things.

cookiemoster

4. Apr 22, 2004 #3
    I don't dream of having a second head, but I do dream of having more than 2 eyes, so I can read more than one book at a time. I heard that a long time ago, a man from China with more than one pupil per eye was able to do two things at the same time!!!

5. Apr 22, 2004 #4

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I don't think so...hmmm. Do you think this might be some kind of manifestation of hidden multiple personalies? :confused:

Really they do seem to come up quite a bit lately don't they? I guess this may be an example of something that gets the press but is really fairly common.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2004
  6. Apr 22, 2004 #5

jimmy p

Gold Member

That looks frRRReeEEaaKKyy!!! I also heard about the double-pupiled man from China. That looked freaky. Maybe Ivan has a secret subscription to "Ripley's: believe it or not"

7. Apr 22, 2004 #6

jimmy p

Gold Member

Don't expect yonder calf to survive long though, :( must have a pretty weak skull or something. Or its internals are gonna be all screwed up.

Still if it had the same on the other side of it's head you would have a cool CerberCow

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?