Throw that dog a bone, Moonbear!

  • #1
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
28

Main Question or Discussion Point

ok, I can't stand it anymore. I've never seen so much whining and begging. Look at those sad puppy eyes. Pathetic.

I think you should give poor tribdog a kiss
(and a bellyscratch).
:biggrin:
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
695
6
MIH I love you...if I wasn't already head over heels...and you weren't a dog hating pirate...and made of plastic
 
  • #3
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
MIH, you can adopt him if you want. I'll even give you a year's supply of kibble for him. :biggrin:
 
  • #4
695
6
she just says that cause she loves me.
 
  • #5
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
28
aww.. but he's so cute...
sure, he's hard on carpets - but you could always get hardwood floors...
 
  • #6
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
Math Is Hard said:
aww.. but he's so cute...
sure, he's hard on carpets - but you could always get hardwood floors...
Would it make much difference? He'd burn holes in either one.
 
  • #7
695
6
doesn't give an inch does she. playing hard to get really turns me on BTW
 
  • #8
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
28
tribdog said:
doesn't give an inch does she. playing hard to get really turns me on BTW
so you must be absolutely on fire! :rofl:

er.. :uhh: ..I meant that metaphorically.. but then again it's you we're talking about.. :biggrin:
 
  • #9
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
*looks out the window toward the southwest* Yep, I think I can see the flames from here. :rofl:
 
  • #10
695
6
hey moonbear, are your ears burning? you should really check out the astronomy test.
 
  • #11
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
I did. I'll give everyone a big hint: I have no shortage of clocks or watches.
 
  • #12
695
6
Moonbear said:
I did. I'll give everyone a big hint: I have no shortage of clocks or watches.
could someone help me pull this arrow out of my chest?
 
  • #13
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
tribdog said:
could someone help me pull this arrow out of my chest?
That just makes it bleed faster.
 
  • #14
Tsu
Gold Member
371
63
I'm on your side, too, trib. You've suffered enough. :wink:

THROW THE PUPPY A BONE, MB!!! - or I'm gonna take away your 'Caring Nun Crucifix Award' and replace it with 'Quitting- smoking Screwjob Award!!! :rofl:
 
  • #15
695
6
oh, I'll take a screw job. lets not get too hasty about that one.
 
  • #16
JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
2,314
3
I must be blind because I never saw any tension between the two. I know you guys are probably good friends and PM each other alot, but in the threads I see nothing.
 
  • #17
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
Jason, I'm pretty sure there was no tension in the threads. He's a sweet, fun-loving, very energetic puppy who's a little rough on the carpets and furniture. He'd be much better off in a home with someone who has more time to train him and give him the attention he needs to keep him out of mischief. He'd make a great mascot for a fire department...at least they've already got the gear to handle whatever he gets into.
 
  • #18
JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
2,314
3
If you happen to live near him, I would certainly that you two go on a date or something. You do happen to get along very well.

...I feel awkward talking about something I don't much about. I don't even know if you both are single. Also, if I come off as rude, I apologize.
 
  • #19
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
JasonRox said:
If you happen to live near him, I would certainly that you two go on a date or something. You do happen to get along very well.

...I feel awkward talking about something I don't much about. I don't even know if you both are single. Also, if I come off as rude, I apologize.
I don't think you're being rude considering it was tribdog's decision to make a public spectacle of himself. We don't live anywhere near each other. He's not happy with my decision to be just friends (which until he announced it to everyone, I was content to be quiet about).

So, for the record folks, tribdog isn't asking for a chance, he's asking for a second chance.

Can we all move along now?
 
  • #20
1,085
6
Give him a second chance then, geeze!
 
  • #21
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
How much is tribdog paying you mattmns? :biggrin:
 
  • #22
russ_watters
Mentor
19,661
5,935
Math Is Hard said:
ok, I can't stand it anymore. I've never seen so much whining and begging. Look at those sad puppy eyes. Pathetic.

I think you should give poor tribdog a kiss
(and a bellyscratch).
:biggrin:
Is that all it takes? Be pathetic and beg? Jeez, I've been doing it all wrong...
 
  • #23
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
russ_watters said:
Is that all it takes? Be pathetic and beg? Jeez, I've been doing it all wrong...
You may have noticed it's not really working very well. I have to say, the limericks worked better than the begging, but there's more to life than just limericks too.
 
  • #24
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
28
I think you've got your work cut out for you, trib! might have to send her more legos or something.
 
  • #25
1,414
5
JasonRox said:
I must be blind because I never saw any tension between the two. I know you guys are probably good friends and PM each other alot, but in the threads I see nothing.

Or not very bright.

For a while they were flirting in every single thread.
 

Related Threads on Throw that dog a bone, Moonbear!

  • Last Post
Replies
10
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
16
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
4
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
4
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
16
Views
2K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
41
Views
3K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
32
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
8
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
12
Views
3K
Replies
9
Views
4K
Top