Thru the eyes of a marine - seeing the truth.

• News
  • Thread starter member 5645
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Eyes Marine
It's the same thing here in the US. Would you rather have a foreign power come over and tell us how to run our country? In summary, the blogger of "Healing Iraq" shares his personal perspective as an Iraqi citizen living amidst the turmoil and violence of the anti-terrorism protests in his country. He highlights the shame of terrorism and the desire for reconstruction by the Iraqi people. He also addresses the issue of biased news coverage by Arab stations and the reality of resistance in Iraq. The blogger concludes with photos of everyday life in Iraq, challenging readers to see beyond the violence and acknowledge the truth of the situation in Iraq. The conversation following the blog post touches on the current state of Iraq and the potential for a charismatic
There is no strategy that stops terrorism. If it existed than the entire planet would be using it.
Whatever strategy the Americans will adapt to, the terrorists will adapt to.

There are many things the ppl want Bush to do. They want him to pull out of Iraq, they want him to apologize to all muslims for being an infidel, they want him to admit defeat, you want him to admit there is a problem. You are very divided

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I much prefer a "hey, things aren't going as planned, but I'm confident that we can adjust strategy and come out ahead", than someone claiming to "stay the course" when the course isn't working.

schwarzchildradius said:
Saddam should be back in command oh about November.

LOL Saddam's future is the same as Stalin's and Hitler's; in the evenings, he'll be on the History Channel. Watch for him in the listings. Don't go away, we'll be right back after a word from our sponsor...