Thursday Humor: Have a Laugh!

• Thread starter davenn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Funny
In summary, "Thursday Humor: Have a Laugh!" is a weekly feature that shares funny jokes, memes, and videos to bring laughter and joy to your day. It is posted every Thursday on the website and social media platforms. You can also submit your own jokes and memes to be featured. While the content is generally family-friendly, some jokes may contain mild adult humor. You are encouraged to share the content on your own social media pages, but be sure to give credit to the original source if sharing from another creator.
davenn
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2023 Award
Green eggs and ham.jpg

Likes 1oldman2, Pepper Mint, OmCheeto and 2 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Do we still have our future ? :DD

Likes davenn
jedishrfu said:
I assume the ham was okay though.

probably doubtful :wink:
if the eggs are green, then the ham is also likely well past its use-by-date

Likes jedishrfu

1. What is "Thursday Humor: Have a Laugh!"?

"Thursday Humor: Have a Laugh!" is a weekly feature where we share funny jokes, memes, and videos to bring some laughter and joy into your day.

2. When is "Thursday Humor: Have a Laugh!" posted?

As the name suggests, "Thursday Humor: Have a Laugh!" is posted every Thursday on our website and social media platforms.

3. Can I submit my own jokes or memes for "Thursday Humor: Have a Laugh!"?

Yes, we love to hear from our audience and feature their funny content on "Thursday Humor: Have a Laugh!" You can submit your jokes or memes through our website or social media pages.

4. Is "Thursday Humor: Have a Laugh!" appropriate for all ages?

While we try to keep our content light and family-friendly, some jokes or memes may contain mild adult humor. We recommend parental guidance for younger audiences.

5. Can I share "Thursday Humor: Have a Laugh!" content on my own social media pages?

Absolutely! We encourage our audience to share our content and spread some laughter and positivity. Please make sure to give credit to the original source if you are sharing content from another creator.