Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Calculators Ti-89 Titanium at bestbuy for 119.99

1. Sep 11, 2005 #1
    Ti-89 Titanium at bestbuy for 119.99(ALL TI 20% off)

GRRRRR, I payed 20 dollars more a few days ago :cry:

So if you want to buy a new calculator, they have 20% off all Ti calculators this week. They have Ti-83's Ti-84, Ti-84 se, Ti-86, and Ti-89Titanium
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 11, 2005 #2

Gold Member

So did I!!! and it was on sale at target!!!! $140!!!!! :cry:
  4. Sep 11, 2005 #3
    pfff.....I could have sold you a near brand new one for less than 100 bucks....

Wait about a week after classes start and then check the bulletin boards around campus....always someone who drops their class and wants to sell their stuff....
  5. Sep 11, 2005 #4

Gold Member

not in 8th grade :|
  6. Sep 11, 2005 #5

Where there is a will there is a way....

I NEVER pay retail for anything....heck, even those prices at ebay are a rip...

Listen to me yomamma....there is always a way to save more money. Never pay what someone is asking! Learn to hord your cash now...save, invest, make money.

You don't have to rich to be happy but having money does make life easier.... :smile:
  7. Sep 12, 2005 #6

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

I've never bought a calculator in my life. Somebody always leaves one behind at some point and I'm there to claim it. Generally, I'll eventually leave it behind as well, continuing the great circle of life. Same thing goes with pens, and sometimes notebooks.

By the way, from the title of the thread, I thought that Best Buy was selling a certain isotope of titanium. What a dope.
  8. Sep 12, 2005 #7
    I still got my Ti-83. It just makes no sense for me to buy a new calculator.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?