Why Didn't the Cop Write a Ticket for the Truck Driver's Reckless Actions?

• Thread starter Jimmy Snyder
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Writing
In summary, a cop has been targeting a specific truck driver and finally has an opportunity to write a ticket when he sees the driver going the wrong way on a one way street and driving on the sidewalk full of pedestrians. However, the cop does not write a ticket because the truck driver is actually walking on his feet.
Jimmy Snyder
A cop has it in for this certain truck driver and has been watching and waiting for a chance to write out a ticket. Today the cop sees the truck driver traveling in the wrong direction on a one way street and then going up onto the sidewalk which is crowded with pedestrians. Yet the cop doesn't write a ticket. Why?

Physics news on Phys.org
The truck driver travels on his feet today?

Last edited:
Very good arildno.

Last edited:
AAWW..I got it wrong :frown:

my first tought that the truck driver is his boss.

Because he was walking!

Damn I guess you people beat me to it.

that one's nice too...

1. What is a ticket writing protocol?

A ticket writing protocol is a set of guidelines and procedures for creating, managing, and resolving tickets in a ticketing system. It outlines the necessary information to include in a ticket, how to categorize and prioritize tickets, and the steps to take for resolving issues.

2. Why is a ticket writing protocol important?

A ticket writing protocol is important because it ensures consistency and efficiency in managing tickets. It helps to clearly communicate the issue to the appropriate team and ensures that all necessary information is included in the ticket to facilitate a timely resolution.

3. Who is responsible for creating a ticket writing protocol?

In most cases, the IT department or a designated team within an organization is responsible for creating and maintaining a ticket writing protocol. This may include input from various departments or teams to ensure that all necessary information is included.

4. What are the key elements of a ticket writing protocol?

The key elements of a ticket writing protocol may include the required information to be included in a ticket (such as a description of the issue, steps to reproduce, and any relevant screenshots or error messages), guidelines for categorizing and prioritizing tickets, and the steps to follow for resolving issues.

5. How often should a ticket writing protocol be reviewed and updated?

A ticket writing protocol should be reviewed and updated regularly to ensure that it aligns with the current processes and needs of the organization. This may be on a quarterly or yearly basis, or as needed when changes to the ticketing system or processes occur.