Time as fourth spatial dimension.

• Thread starter jforney86
  • Start date
J

jforney86

I hope no one accused this of being nonsemce since my phone won't let me copy the link to the site I read this on. I'm reading that some physicists believe that time is just the order of events occurs and should be thought of as a spatial dimension. Would this be a spatial dimension wrapped so small we don't remember travelling it. And if spatial dimensions can be different sizes how would it not be possible that some masses are too big to travel them?

I hope no one accused this of being nonsemce since my phone won't let me copy the link to the site I read this on. I'm reading that some physicists believe that time is just the order of events occurs and should be thought of as a spatial dimension.
Since that sounds like nonsense, you ARE going to have to provide a specific link, so we can tell if what you read is wrong or if you have misunderstood it.

Would this be a spatial dimension wrapped so small we don't remember travelling it.
This just sounds like word salad.
And if spatial dimensions can be different sizes how would it not be possible that some masses are too big to travel them?
Where do you get the idea that spatial dimensions are different sizes? Again, references would be helpful.