Time dilation relationship between gravity and velocity.

In summary, Spaceships A and B synchronise their atomic clocks and then perform an activity of Spaceship A accelerating to 0.9999 times the speed of light in relation to Spaceship B. Time in Spaceship A will be observed by Spaceship B to be running slower by the factor (Va^2/C^2)^-0.5=Tb/Ta, where Tb/Ta is the ratio of Tb compared to Ta and Va is the velocity at which Spaceship A has accelerated from B. The effect of gravity on time dilation and the potential relationship between gravitational velocity and space velocity is also discussed. However, there is no proven relationship between gravitation and relative velocity, and the equations presented do not accurately reflect the effects
the_truth
Spaceships A and B synchronise their atomic clocks and then perform an activity

:Spaceship A accelerates to 0.9999 times the speed of light in relation to spaceship B. Time in spaceship A will be observed by spaceship B to be running slower by the factor

(Va^2/C^2)^-0.5=Tb/Ta

Where Tb/Ta is the ratio of Tb compared to Ta and Va is the velocity at which spaceship A has accelerated from B. In this case

Tb/Ta = 1.00010001, so time at spaceship B is going 1.00010001 times faster than time in spaceship A.

;Spaceship A flies to a black hole and is affected by an acceleration of 100000ms^-2 due to the force of gravity and spaceship B remains in negligible gravity.

Has anyone found out what Tb/Ta is in relation to gravity and can a simple simultaneous equation find out a relationship between Gravity and Velocity?

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by the_truth

Has anyone found out what Tb/Ta is in relation to gravity and can a simple simultaneous equation find out a relationship between Gravity and Velocity?

There are well-known methods of determining gravitational time dilation, but there is no relationship between gravitation and relative velocity.

Originally posted by the_truth

Yes! I done some detail workings some years ago, and off the top of my head it relates Gravitational Velocity to Space Velocity.

The effects I had derived from it placed some interesting observational effects for near and far off Horizons, for instance at a Gravitational Velocity close to a Black hole = Contraction.

At a far off extremity of observational Horizon (far off location from BH)it transforms into a high Space Velocity opposite to Contraction... Gravitational Expansion!

v = nh/2qmr

h = 6.63*10-34
q = 3.14
m = 0.83*10-27
r = 0.59*10-10

to = t(1 - (v/c)2)½

Thereby there is a timedistance between mass and space.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Sariaht
v = nh/2qmr

h = 6.63*10-34
q = 3.14
m = 0.83*10-27
r = 0.59*10-10

to = t(1 - (v/c)2)½

What do these equations have to do with gravitation? The first is a quasi-classical expression for angular momentum of an electron in the (hydrogen) atom -- except that you have the mass of something that isn't the electron -- the second is time dilation.

Last edited:
s - ct = 0

This cannot and will not be denied.

So c(t - t(1 - (v/c)2)½) = delta s

Last edited:
If there is a timedistance between matter and space, then it brakes the laws of physics not having a roomdistance.

Cause if the matter is put against the compact mud we're in, oscillating it, it's bound to get compressed, surpressed and sometimes implode into a black hole, bla bla, etcetera, etcetera.

s - ct = 0

This relationship holds only for photons, so it can most definitely be denied if it is applied to anything else.

Although this is once again nonsense, the relationship which should follow from your first equation is [tex]\Delta s = 0[/tex], i.e. photons follow null geodesics.

This still has nothing to do with gravitation.

Your just dumb.

the speed of the particles creates a timedistance between particles and space. It is proven that a groving timedistance demands a groving roomdistance. It always follows the simple equation s = ct, since this was proven to hold in all cases.

The speed of the photon times the time it moves is the length it moves; s = vpt. Since the photon moves in the speed of light, which is 299792458 (that's all you need to know in this case), there is a timedistance between a moving particle and one not moving. Now let's say the ether moves as the mass inside of a black hole, then it cannot move so very fast. But truely, ether is the last face of a black hole, since it dissappears. Then you must admit that the ether would make the particles we want to call REAL particles vibrate if it vibrate itself. only the thing is, the "real" particles vibrate so much faster then the higgsparticles that the timedistance between higgs- and "real" particles gets somewhat big (that's what I think anyway) i also think m in (h/4qmx) should be exchanged to (h/4q(m/d)x) were d is density. But hey, who's counting?

Right?

And who can prove the oposite, since particles are aloud to change shape, I find it hard to prove it's wrong. Perhaps the proton is a speare, and the electrone is a dot, that fits into the spheare?

You're just a bad mathematican, not realising speed causes timedistance and thereby roomdistance.

Last edited:
I couple questions for Sariaht.

What is a groving particle?

What language do the words Timedistance and Roomdistance come from?

Does using non-sensical terminology and berating other people on these boards that are probably smarter than you make you feel good about yourself?

Originally posted by Deeviant
I couple questions for Sariaht.

What is a groving particle? stars do you know? perhaps a particle moving faster and faster.

What language do the words Timedistance and Roomdistance come from? I don't know.

Does using non-sensical terminology and berating other people on these boards that are probably smarter than you make you feel good about yourself? I am trying to convince him or prove him wrong. I feel I have to.

If the distance between space and mass always rises, then masses should attract each other as well as space should attract space.

s - ct = 0 (remember?)

Then if particles move, particles should attract each other.

Especially when they move within our referencesystem.

Look, atleast i know that growing timedistance means growing lengthdistance In every stars case

By the way, delta y and z is not 0 anymore, Heisenberg proved that particles never can move in the speed 0. Join the quantum revolution.

v = nh/2qmr

h = 6.63*10-34
q = 3.14
m = 0.83*10-27
r = 0.59*10-10

to = t(1 - (v/c)2)½

Thereby there is a timedistance between mass and space.

c(t - t(1 - (v/c)2)½) = delta ct = delta s.

c(1 - (v/c)2)½ = u, the speed that the mass moves away from the ether with.

Last edited:
If the distance between space and mass always rises, then masses should attract each other as well as space should attract space.

s - ct = 0 (remember?)

Then if particles move, particles should attract each other.

Especially when they move within our referencesystem.

Look, atleast i know that growing timedistance means growing lengthdistance In every stars case

By the way, delta y and z is not 0 anymore, Heisenberg proved that particles never can move in the speed 0. Join the quantum revolution.

This is exactely my point. You posted quoting my questions, yet you address NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

Perhaps now you can see what i wrote?

Cause I'm really trying to convince you that gravity is a cause of timedilation as stated by Startravel (and others before him).

Last edited:
Perhaps now you can see what i wrote?

Cause I'm really trying to convince you that gravity is a cause of timedilation ...

Well, you're doing a horrible job at convincing anyone.

Answer the questions:

1. What is "timedistance" and "spacedistance"? Please list a few other authors who use these terms (besides perhaps the Scientologists).

2. How does the equation for a null geodesic (which "cannot be denied") say anything about mass, or "massdistance", or whatever it was?

3. Why does quoting the equation for angular momentum imply that gravitation causes time dilation?

You make baseless statements, and assert that they show unquestionable proof of your hypothesis.

Last edited:
Originally posted by GRQC
Well, you're doing a horrible job at convincing anyone.

Answer the questions:

1. What is "timedistance" and "spacedistance"? Please list a few other authors who use these terms (besides perhaps the Scientologists).

2. How does the equation for a null geodesic (which "cannot be denied") say anything about mass, or "massdistance", or whatever it was?

3. Why does quoting the equation for angular momentum imply that gravitation causes time dilation?

You make baseless statements, and assert that they show unquestionable proof of your hypothesis.

1. Timedistance is the agedistance between the spacetraveler and the guy who choosed to stay at home. Spacedistance might be distance in space. In my country we talk about rumsavstånd and tidsavstånd

Guestion 1. Who uses the word geodesic?

2. If there is a growing time distance between space and mass, then there is a growing room distance. That's whatever it was. Since particles are moving, einsteins special relativity theory gives us that there is a growing timedistance between particles as protons and electrons, and empty space perhaps, just perhaps, containing higgsparticles.

3. That should be the other way around: Time dilation causes gravitation.

No, you make baseless statements, and assert that they show unquestionable proof for your hypothesis.

Who the stars do you think you are, besserwisser?
Allan?

Your just dumb.
You're just a bad mathematican,
you make baseless statements
Who the stars do you think you are?

Sariaht - No more of this.

Last edited:

1. What is time dilation and how does it relate to gravity and velocity?

Time dilation is a phenomenon where time appears to pass slower for objects that are moving at high speeds or are in strong gravitational fields. This means that time is not absolute and can be affected by different factors such as gravity and velocity.

2. How does gravity affect time dilation?

The stronger the gravitational field, the slower time appears to pass. This is known as gravitational time dilation. This can be observed in extreme cases, such as near black holes, where time appears to pass much slower compared to areas with less gravity.

3. How does velocity affect time dilation?

As an object approaches the speed of light, time appears to pass slower for that object. This is known as velocity time dilation. This effect is significant for objects that are traveling at very high speeds, but is not noticeable in our daily lives.

4. Is there a relationship between gravity and velocity in terms of time dilation?

Yes, there is a direct relationship between gravity and velocity when it comes to time dilation. As an object's velocity increases, its gravitational potential decreases and time appears to pass slower. This is known as the equivalence principle, which states that the effects of gravity and acceleration are indistinguishable.

5. Can time dilation be observed in everyday life?

Yes, time dilation can be observed in everyday life, but the effects are extremely small. For example, the GPS satellites orbiting Earth experience time dilation due to their high speeds, and this needs to be taken into account for accurate GPS readings. However, the effects of time dilation are only significant for objects moving at extreme speeds or in strong gravitational fields.