Goodbye PFs: Wishing You All the Best

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary, Brett left the group abruptly without any notice or explanation. He was worried about his whereabouts and wished him the best.
WoW! I like this sentence::biggrin:

wolram said:
Glad to see you are fighting fit TSU, i hope you are mobile very soon, as long as you leave the fish in the freezer.

Physics news on Phys.org
Lisa! said:
WoW! I like this sentence::biggrin:

Classic wolram

Woolie, are you familiar with 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf'? One of these days, you're going to disappear for real and nobody will notice due to all of your false alarms. Quit it, already.

**HUG**

Glad you're back, Woolie!

I'm glad you're still with us here Woolie! This thread gave me quite a fright. I saw it only today and looked at the date started and thought you'd snuck out of town while I was away, and I didn't get a chance to say good-bye or get your forwarding address. Glad you've changed your mind.

If you're having computer troubles, maybe somebody here can help out. If you're getting a bunch of new notifications from us in your inbox, check your settings under My PF. I noticed there were some default settings for email notifications after the upgrade. Don't know if it's that or some other mess that needs cleaning up.

Welcome back Woolie!

I don't get what happened though?

I think that it's just Woolie being Woolie. The man never backs off from a mechanical problem, but tends to panic when a computer goes sideways. Being a bootstrap mechanical guy myself, I can sympathize.

_Mayday_ said:
Welcome back Woolie!

I don't get what happened though?

I feel the same, over the span of just less than 1 month Wollie made 3 post, ( goodby, might be back, didn't know I'd be missed ) most of the other 73 post sounded more like insider trading behind the doors??

I think maybe I understand a little of how PF works:approve:
Oh ya, welcome back wolram.:biggrin:

Ron

Last edited:
Welcome back Woolie!

I missed you man, nice to see you're here now :biggrin:

Andre said:
So do I understand that you have a new laptop now, with windows? Let me repeat the advise, uninstall any virus scanner and install Avast!

http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-home.html
Avast! updates definitions every single day, it seems. The developers stay right on top of risks, unlike some of the big AV names.