Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Time trvel

1. Nov 24, 2015 #1
    I'm an amateur researcher, working on integration of physical world with that of digital world through artificial intelligence, with the conception of inducing and imbibing math into the languages, wherefore I name my research 'CHARATER OF MATHEMATICAL CERTAINTY IN THE LANGUAGE'. what I opine is the languages with their outstanding grammar structures, is kind of a book of symmetries n asymmetries, where you can derive some math logic, which in turn aids in enhancement of machine learning. (This is just an idea)
    well, I'm not a science student rather a commerce student. I have passion for physics and math especially. I'm also studying philosophy and paradoxes of time travel, I feel there's a need to change the fundamental assumptions in the matters of time travel....

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 24, 2015 #2

DrClaude

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF!

Please be sure to read the rules. Discussion of personal theories is not allowed here.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook