Tired of the PF sisterhood

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
JamesU
Gold Member

Main Question or Discussion Point

I am tired of the PF sisterhood. And I just know that moonbear is the middle one in that pic! but just one thing: since when are the PF sisters so devoted to god as to be nuns?

I say that there's a PF brotherhood! :devil:

Answers and Replies

I say we have a height and/or age restriction on this brotherhood :biggrin:

JamesU
Gold Member
yeah, nobody under 13! :biggrin:

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
yeah, um.. good luck with that. You don't even have a super-sonic RV yet.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
There were rumors about a brotherhood forming once before, but then all the founders suddenly turned up missing.

Sisters, do we still have those beer traps?

JamesU
Gold Member
no, but we have a super-duper sonic yugo!

http://www.mojauto.co.yu/images/45/58/7034-1aeb.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
There used to be a brotherhood. Me, Franz and (honorary member) honestrosewater. We never called ourselves the brotherhood though... to keep the heat off, y'know?

Tsu
Gold Member
Moonbear said:
There were rumors about a brotherhood forming once before, but then all the founders suddenly turned up missing.

Beer traps?? Um... I don't think I've ever trapped beer before. I wouldn't be able to drink it if I did trap it (I'm allergic to hops), so what would be the point? :surprised :tongue2: :rofl:

Tsu
Gold Member
Now, I still have that big net from SpaceTiger's thread... Maybe we can do something interesting and imaginative with THAT!!! :biggrin:

matthyaouw
Gold Member
Tsu said:
Beer traps?? Um... I don't think I've ever trapped beer before. I wouldn't be able to drink it if I did trap it (I'm allergic to hops), so what would be the point? :surprised :tongue2: :rofl:
Perhaps the beer was used as bait? I'd probably fall for it.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
matthyaouw said:
Perhaps the beer was used as bait? I'd probably fall for it.
That was the point. :rolleyes: We had those big neon signs that say "Free Beer" with an arrow. They work amazingly well.

Smurf said:
There used to be a brotherhood. Me, Franz and (honorary member) honestrosewater. We never called ourselves the brotherhood though... to keep the heat off, y'know?
Well, honestrosewater is in the sisterhood now, where she properly belongs, and Franz seems to have abandoned you o:) so it seems we've done a decent job of disbanding the last attempt.

Moonbear said:
Well, honestrosewater is in the sisterhood now, where she properly belongs, and Franz seems to have abandoned you o:) so it seems we've done a decent job of disbanding the last attempt.
You'll forgive me if I don't think you had a thing to do with it. Internal fighting between my minions broke us apart. Which probably explains why franz is gone.

BobG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Moonbear said:

You do know the most effective way to rid your garden of slugs is to sink several paper cups half full of beer into the ground. The slugs are irresistably attracted to beer, fall into the cups, and drown.

So, just what is it you're trying to say about men? :rofl:

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
moose said:
I say we have a height and/or age restriction on this brotherhood :biggrin:
I agree!
I'm all for brotherhoods; when do we start up?

i don't see the point in a brother hood... pf is predominantly male anyway... the sisterhood was a way of joining together the few females who dwell here, (not that i ever got to join...) but pf is already a sausage fest so whats the point?

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
What's wrong with a sausage fest? :confused:

Evo
Mentor
Gale17 said:
i don't see the point in a brother hood... pf is predominantly male anyway... the sisterhood was a way of joining together the few females who dwell here, (not that i ever got to join...) but pf is already a sausage fest so whats the point?
You're an official PF sisterhood niece, we're all your aunts!

Tsu
Gold Member
Evo said:
You're an official PF sisterhood niece, we're all your aunts!
AbsoLUTEly!! :approve:

Speaking of nieces, has anyone heard from recon? I MISS RECON!!! :cry:

Pff, so women can have a club, but men can't because men make up a bigger pecentage? Pff, I can't believe you are so against equal rights :surprised :tongue2:

I am all for joining the pf brothahood :smile:

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
mattmns said:
Pff, so women can have a club, but men can't because men make up a bigger pecentage? Pff, I can't believe you are so against equal rights :surprised :tongue2:

I am all for joining the pf brothahood :smile:
Well, you can have one, but it's never going to have such elite status as the sisterhood. Afterall, when you have 10,000 or so members compared to about 30, it's clear which one is more elite. :approve: :biggrin:

JamesU
Gold Member
well, our super-duper sonic yugo, is down...we'll have to use the porches.

Who says the brotherhood is going to include everyone? The rarity of a membership proves just how much more difficult it is to get in to the Brotherhood than your so-called 'elite' sisterhood.

JamesU
Gold Member
and those pics? so unreal :zzz:

who in the PF sisterhood is good enough to become a nun?!

http://www.moviebadgirls.com/capimage/Divorcing_Jack_03.JPG [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
yomamma said:
well, our super-duper sonic yugo, is down...we'll have to use the porches.
Porches, huh? Well, I guess that's a good place to sit in your rockers while waiting for your Yugo to get fixed. :rofl:

JamesU
Gold Member
hmmm......I'm thinkling maybe the lamborghinis, or ferraris....maybe the hummers?