Tired of the PF sisterhood

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary: I'm just saying that it might not be the best idea to advertise it that way.Well, you can have one, but it's never going to have such elite status as the sisterhood. Afterall, when you have 10,000 or so members compared to about 30, it's clear which one is more elite.
I present to the council of the brotherhood the motion to allow arildno to check penile maturity of all prospective members.
Seconded by arildno.
How do council members mattmns and Ivan vote?

Physics news on Phys.org
Note to members of the council:
It is, of course, no need for me to check already accepted members for their degrees of maturity.

Sure. Should we would vote for things using our respective penis? Similar to thumbs up and thumbs down? :smile:

Moonbear said:
:uhh: Uh, yeah, um, right, that's it. Don't worry about it. Did you see the "Free Beer" sign? Please, go ahead and help yourself! o:)
Thanks, monbeer -- uh, I mean, moonbee. :smile:

mattmns said:
Sure. Should we would vote for things using our respective penis? Similar to thumbs up and thumbs down? :smile:
How about heads covered or exposed instead?

Oh damn, I forgot the stupid tradition so prevalent in the US..

mattmns said:
Sure. Should we would vote for things using our respective penis?
So "penis" is plural for puny? :smile: Careful with your Latin, please. The proper word would have been penii, regardless of how improper it sounds.

That is fine with me, arildno, and I am from the US

EnumaElish said:
So "penis" is plural for puny? :smile: Careful with your Latin, please. The proper word would have been penii, regardless of how improper it sounds.
I wondered about that. It is why I chose to add "our repspective" Thanks for the info :smile:

Okay. That's a majority. From now on chief inspector arildno is required to examine penile maturity of all persons attempting to gain membership with the brotherhood. It is his reponsibility to decide wether a prospective member fits the high standards of the brotherhood.

mattmns said:
No, but I think from now on all council decisions should be recorded using sports metaphors as a safeguard against sisterhood espionage.

Yeah that would probably be better. With my way MIH could come out one day in her nun skirt and that would change the vote :smile:

mattmns said:
Yeah that would probably be better. With my way MIH could come out one day in her nun skirt and that would change the vote :smile:
Are you saying MIH would get a thumbs up? :biggrin:

mattmns said:
I wondered about that. It is why I chose to add "our repspective" Thanks for the info :smile:
I am not going to a piss match with you, but I thought you had misspelt "our reproductive." Now I realize you meant representative. Thanks for the perspective.

Evo said:
If you were wearing one of her nun skirts you would too :tongue2:

Evo said:

Yeah...the sisterhood is a bunch of nuns...

NUNs my A$$

mattmns said:
If you were wearing one of her nun skirts you would too :tongue2:
Watch it, remember who your talking to.

Smurf said:
Watch it, remember who your talking to.

so your an e-jealous boyfriend now? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can't see what's wrong with your brotherhood(:devil:hood) ?:rofl: :rofl: Seriously you need to be careful but you aren't!

Townsend said:
so your an e-jealous boyfriend now? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
No e-jealous, just e-ver protective sometimes.

Lisa! said:
You can't see what's wrong with your brotherhood(:devil:hood) ?:rofl: :rofl: Seriously you need to be careful but you aren't!
What the bloody hell are you on about?. The brotherhood will never fall to the whims of a little girl.

Smurf said:
e-ver protective sometimes.

That would be an oxymoron, no?

Townsend said:
That would be an oxymoron, no?
nevermind. bad joke.

Smurf said:
What the bloody hell are you on about?. The brotherhood will never fall to the whims of a little girl.
Seriously old boy, there's something wrong with it. But I'm afraid of saying that! o:)

Lisa! said:
Seriously old boy, there's something wrong with it. But I'm afraid of saying that! o:)
Whats wrong with it then, cootie-monster?

Why should I help you while you little crazy boy don't know how to value other's kindness and help...?

Lisa! said:
Why should I help you while you little crazy boy don't know how to value other's kindness and help...?
because you still owe me.

No, I paid you back.

*attaches Wile E. cyote's rocket to lisa!*

*BOOM!*

Bye lisa!

**** ** James!

quiet lisa! grown-ups are talking

Lisa, do you realize you've just been called immature by a 13-year-old?

Don't worry. That means I'm mature!

arildno said:
How about heads covered or exposed instead?
Oh damn, I forgot the stupid tradition so prevalent in the US..
You mean, covering one's nether regions in public, right?

Townsend said:
Yeah...the sisterhood is a bunch of nuns...
NUNs my A$$
How would you know that none is a nun? Are you a priest?

EnumaElish said:
You mean, covering one's nether regions in public, right?
Mmm..no; we tend to do that in Norway as well, especially during winter.