Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Tis' a good day

1. Jun 27, 2013 #1

WannabeNewton

Science Advisor

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 27, 2013 #2
    I was sitting on the patio of a cafe tonight. A very drunk girl walked by. She stopped and looked at me and said, "Yay! Now you can marry whoever the **** you want!"

I guess I had misunderstood the ruling, but, given her explanation I'm giving serious thought to marrying Olivia Wilde.

4. Jun 27, 2013 #3

WannabeNewton

Science Advisor

Why settle for Olivia Wilde?

5. Jun 27, 2013 #4
    I like her face.

Whose better than Olivia Wilde?

6. Jun 27, 2013 #5
    Olivia Wilde has the jaw of a man.

She's still good though.

7. Jun 27, 2013 #6

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Let's not be rude and let's take a minute to think about the people who opposed this verdict and who lost.... absolutely nothing.

8. Jun 27, 2013 #7

WannabeNewton

Science Advisor

Robert Plant :p

9. Jun 27, 2013 #8

WannabeNewton

Science Advisor

10. Jun 29, 2013 #9

Danger

Gold Member

It's amazing how prominent Republicans instantly leap to the subject of animal sex. Pretty much everyone on Fox News has it on their wish-list. You kind of have to figure that it's been on their minds all along, just waiting for something to release it.
    It makes as much sense as Steve Harvey warning women not to date Atheists because they're immoral "idiots" (this from a guy who's been divorced twice; he should die of a disease) or Papa John stating that Obama's economics would force him to fire hundreds of staff and then bragging about giving away 2,000,000 pizzas for Superbowl.
    They're all out of their tiny minds.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  11. Jun 29, 2013 #10

HayleySarg

Gold Member

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook