TKC Resurrection: Evo-4, Moonbear-3, 8 Others

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary, the TKC threads are a waste of time. There is no point in participating because the conversations always die off. Moonbear, Evo-4, and Ties between:star.torturer, yomamma-2, gravnewworld, hypatia, and Cyrusabdollahi are all going to lock this thread.
JamesU
Gold Member
just for this page:

1. Evo- 4

2. Moonbear- 3

3. Ties between:
star.torturer
yomamma-2
gravnewworld
hypatia
Cyrusabdollahi
Astronuc
NoTime and
ZapperZ all with 2

Physics news on Phys.org
Evo is going to lock this thread.

Oh well I guess franzbear is not just going to die...

Muwahahahaha.

How much chocolate are we talking?

None, i'll risk this thread's life on you being a good person

sorry TKC :cry:

This thread resuracts tkc and it's already dead...

We need tribdog back...

This was one weak TKC thread! How about not being lazy and looking past the first page you bum! :smile:

Yes we need tribdog back! :cry:

Just the first page took 5 minutes,I'm not wasting my time going through months of crap

If a thread is still on the first page, it aint' dead. A thread is not dead until it is at least 5 pages buried. So start from page 5 and count back say 10 pages...Don't Post any more till you are done. :biggrin:

Maybe tomorrow,I'm tired

I'll look...
...Thread Killer Chamipons is back...

yes it's back...Evo is powerless to its immortality

yomamma said:
yes it's back...Evo is powerless to its immortality
But your not!
What if she bans you?!

I'll just register again, it's n ot that hard

But what if she bans your I.P. address?

I'll change it...

Why? .

scott1 said:

Ever heard of dynamic IPs and proxies? :biggrin:

where is "cfthfthjftyj"?

So schools aren't open yet!

Mattara said:
Ever heard of dynamic IPs and proxies? :biggrin:
Yeah. How would you know if he has a dynamic IP...

BTW if he did get banned he losses any money he paid for being a contributer(you don't get refund for that)

scott1 said:
How would you know if he has a dynamic IP...

Because it's more likely that he does than doesn't since most internet service providers charge extra to get a static IP address.

this went of topic pretty fast

If you get banned, it's wise not to try it on, I've seen people with temp bans try this(not here BTW) They have ways of determining dynamic IP's locations, in fact I know some software that locates IP's, with detective work you can always work out who is who. Even if they use say a works/uni computer, they'll find you and kill your membership, probably permanently depends on the forum. I've seen this happen but once, the guy in question though he was being clever he simply got booted from the community permanently for all his efforts, and the moderators were only too happy to divulge how they caught him, on several successive occasions. If someone has a personality they tend to give themselves away eventually anyway. Just FYI.

scott1 said:

You ask the provider to change it, silly!
ummmm...

NOT THE FACE! NOT THE FACE! :rofl:

well, it doesn't seem like I've been banned yet

SizarieldoR said:
You ask the provider to change it, silly!
ummmm...

NOT THE FACE! NOT THE FACE! :rofl:
What if she uses XFF headers?

I don't understand the point of these TKC threads?

Lisa! said:
So schools aren't open yet!
School just never seems to start soon enough, does it? :rofl: The mid-August threads tend to highlight just how bored the kids get.

yomamma said:
well, it doesn't seem like I've been banned yet
<chomp> <snorf> I'm not out of that last load of chocolate you sent me with danger's credit card.

I don't know :confused:

1. What is TKC Resurrection: Evo-4, Moonbear-3, 8 Others?

TKC Resurrection: Evo-4, Moonbear-3, 8 Others is a scientific research project that aims to resurrect extinct species through advanced technology and genetic engineering.

2. How does TKC Resurrection work?

TKC Resurrection uses a combination of advanced cloning techniques and genetic engineering to recreate the DNA of extinct species. This DNA is then used to create embryos which are implanted into surrogate mothers to give birth to the resurrected animals.

3. What species have been resurrected through TKC Resurrection?

So far, TKC Resurrection has successfully resurrected the Evo-4 and Moonbear-3 species. Additionally, 8 other species are currently in the process of being resurrected.

4. What are the potential benefits of TKC Resurrection?

TKC Resurrection has the potential to bring back species that have gone extinct, which could help restore balance to ecosystems and prevent further extinction. It could also lead to advancements in genetic engineering and medical research.

5. Are there any ethical concerns surrounding TKC Resurrection?

As with any scientific advancement, there are ethical concerns surrounding TKC Resurrection. Some argue that bringing back extinct species could have unforeseen consequences on the environment and could disrupt natural ecosystems. Others are concerned about the ethical implications of playing "God" and manipulating the genetic makeup of animals.