Thank You Greg B - For This Phorum

• Thread starter ph
  • Start date
In summary, Greg thanks the forum and its creator for providing a platform for people to express themselves and learn more about themselves. He also expresses his gratitude for the community that is able to share and support each other. He ends with a quote from a song and a playful reference to his username.
ph
Greg,

I just wanted to say thank you for this phorum. Sorry sorry if I am on the wrong thread for this. Some may think I have ADD, I am pretty sure, I am certain I am simply -D. Thank goodness. One D is plenty.

A sincere thank you - to you- (FF - this is your brain child right? yes. i believe it is. if not OH WELL) for allowing myself, and others to rant, rave, be brave- exchange shine, be arrogant, be informative, be phunny, and on rare occasion - even the arseholes. Thank you for providing a phorum for these fizz-heads just to be themselves.

WOW. I have learned so much and am looking forward to learning more about ME. It's all about ME!

Thank you,

ph/xck (no pics of me in the post office, it was simple - brain challenge- the two names NEVER MIND :)

"nobody on the road, i can seee me shining in the son, never was a dream" almost d.h.

"driver train take a break driver 8" Rapid Eye Movement

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for your kinds words! It's a team effort though between the dedication of the staff and the support of the members. :smile:

What is "Thank You Greg B - For This Phorum"?

"Thank You Greg B - For This Phorum" is a phrase commonly used on online forums or discussion boards to express gratitude to a specific person, usually the original poster (OP), for starting a discussion or providing valuable information.

Who is Greg B?

Greg B is likely the username or real name of the person who created the forum or discussion board. They may have started the discussion or provided valuable input, leading to the use of the phrase "Thank You Greg B - For This Phorum".

Why do people say "Thank You Greg B - For This Phorum"?

People say "Thank You Greg B - For This Phorum" as a way to show appreciation for the person who started the discussion or provided valuable information. It is a way to acknowledge their contribution and show gratitude.

Is "Thank You Greg B - For This Phorum" a common phrase?

Yes, "Thank You Greg B - For This Phorum" is a common phrase on online forums or discussion boards. It is a way for members to show appreciation and recognize the efforts of the original poster or any other member who has contributed significantly to the discussion.

Are there any variations of "Thank You Greg B - For This Phorum"?

Yes, there are variations of "Thank You Greg B - For This Phorum" that are commonly used, such as "Thank you for starting this discussion, Greg B" or "Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Greg B". The main idea is to express gratitude to the person named for their contribution to the discussion.