1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

To Greg B (ect.)

1. Jan 22, 2005 #1

ph

Greg,

I just wanted to say thank you for this phorum. Sorry sorry if I am on the wrong thread for this. Some may think I have ADD, I am pretty sure, I am certain I am simply -D. Thank goodness. One D is plenty.

A sincere thank you - to you- (FF - this is your brain child right? yes. i believe it is. if not OH WELL) for allowing myself, and others to rant, rave, be brave- exchange shine, be arrogant, be informative, be phunny, and on rare occassion - even the arseholes. Thank you for providing a phorum for these fizz-heads just to be themselves.

WOW. I have learned so much and am looking forward to learning more about ME. It's all about ME! :surprised

Thank you,

ph/xck (no pics of me in the post office, it was simple - brain challenge- the two names NEVER MIND :)

"nobody on the road, i can seee me shining in the son, never was a dream" almost d.h.

"driver train take a break driver 8" Rapid Eye Movement

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 22, 2005 #2
    Thanks for your kinds words! It's a team effort though between the dedication of the staff and the support of the members. :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?