To the Best Forum on the Internet!

• Thread starter Drakkith
  • Start date
Drakkith
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
To the Admins, Patrons, Users, Guests, Mentors, Homework Helpers, and Advisors of PF. Oh, and Omcheeto too.

Just over three years and 10,000 posts ago, I found a little site on the internet about something called science. Being almost completely ignorant of science and the forum I of course immediately made a fool of myself. And that's okay! For science is about learning! And three years later I can say that I've learned more about not only science, but about life in general thanks to you wonderful people.

So thank you. And here's to another three years on Physics Forums!

-Drakkith

Likes 1 person

Answers and Replies

phinds
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
2019 Award
Yeah, but the crackpots hate us !

berkeman
Mentor
Just over three years and 10,000 posts ago, I found a little site on the internet about something called science. Being almost completely ignorant of science and the forum I of course immediately made a fool of myself.
I checked your warning/infraction history, and it's pretty clean. Well, except for the time that I accidentally banned you as a Crackpot Troll. Sorry again about that -- my bangun aim was not very good that day! :smile:

Drakkith
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
I checked your warning/infraction history, and it's pretty clean. Well, except for the time that I accidentally banned you as a Crackpot Troll. Sorry again about that -- my bangun aim was not very good that day! :smile:
It's cool, I didn't need that particular kidney anyways.

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
The members here are wonderful and brilliant.