Is finding a beautiful and open-minded amie the key to success?

• Thread starter yu_wing_sin
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses a man's preference for lighter women, and how he is careful to avoid bad people. He also describes an image in his mind of an ideal amie who will come soon.
yu_wing_sin
Today, I went to Mei Fu. I went to a Mcdonald for eating breakfast, it is because I am skinny, I always want to get strong, I weighed me is 48 kg, I am not glad, it is because many beautiful girls heavier than me... When I used 19.5 HKDs buying a breakfast, soon a girl went in M, she was in front of me, she wore a low chest cloth, she was very sexy!, I estimated she is a student, but her age is not suitable to me. She is some beautiful. Her low chest cloth attracted me to look her. If I get an amie that is open and sexy to me actively, that is great!

But meanwhile I am very careful to view situation around me, I found a younger also looked at that sexy girl stealthily, and I found a man looking suspectly. I am very careful to those bad people always, tricking me, is not easy!

This deep image in my mind is very sweet, when every time on my bed, I will imagine my perfect amie... She will appear soon, when the good news comes, the good luck from the heaven will be given to me! Then what I do I will succeed, including get an amie and ...

Hahahahahaha, I want an amie a far time, almost several years, I hope my dream will be true as soon as possible.

Physics news on Phys.org
poor guy i hope you get ..err umm find ummm exactly what you need. :blushing:
I hope you know you half to work at finding the right person, she will not fall from the sky onto your lap.

hypatia said:
poor guy i hope you get ..err umm find ummm exactly what you need. :blushing:
I hope you know you half to work at finding the right person, she will not fall from the sky onto your lap.

Thank for your wish for me. Me and my amie will be a matchless match... hahaha, the God said.

cool. :wink:

gurkha

Last edited:
Hey if you really want to gain weight you should try one of the most famous American diets instead. Dont eat at McDonalds - study shows people actually lose weight there. I think its not the weight they lose but the overall volume of the body, seeing as they finally collapse on their own mass, like a neutron star

yu_wing_sin said:
Today, I went to Mei Fu. I went to a Mcdonald for eating breakfast, it is because I am skinny, I always want to get strong, I weighed me is 48 kg, I am not glad, it is because many beautiful girls heavier than me... When I used 19.5 HKDs buying a breakfast, soon a girl went in M, she was in front of me, she wore a low chest cloth, she was very sexy!, I estimated she is a student, but her age is not suitable to me. She is some beautiful. Her low chest cloth attracted me to look her. If I get an amie that is open and sexy to me actively, that is great!

But meanwhile I am very careful to view situation around me, I found a younger also looked at that sexy girl stealthily, and I found a man looking suspectly. I am very careful to those bad people always, tricking me, is not easy!

This deep image in my mind is very sweet, when every time on my bed, I will imagine my perfect amie... She will appear soon, when the good news comes, the good luck from the heaven will be given to me! Then what I do I will succeed, including get an amie and ...

Hahahahahaha, I want an amie a far time, almost several years, I hope my dream will be true as soon as possible.

You dirty young old man :rofl: buy some rose coloured glasses, then every
girl will be your amie, but watch out for walking stick, they can really hurt :rofl: :rofl:

cronxeh said:
Hey if you really want to gain weight you should try one of the most famous American diets instead. Dont eat at McDonalds - study shows people actually lose weight there. I think its not the weight they lose but the overall volume of the body, seeing as they finally collapse on their own mass, like a neutron star

Thank you for your good suggestion!

wolram said:
You dirty young old man :rofl: buy some rose coloured glasses, then every
girl will be your amie, but watch out for walking stick, they can really hurt :rofl: :rofl:

Hey, I only will watch friendly girl, if I see sexy awful girl, I will not look at her.

What makes today a delightful day?

Today may be a delightful day because of the pleasant weather, good news, or positive events happening in your life.

How can I make the most out of this delightful day?

To make the most out of this delightful day, you can engage in activities that bring you joy and make you feel fulfilled. This can include spending time with loved ones, pursuing hobbies, or helping others.

Why is it important to appreciate delightful days?

Appreciating delightful days can improve your overall well-being and gratitude for the present moment. It can also help you find joy in the small things and improve your overall outlook on life.

What if today doesn't feel like a delightful day?

If today doesn't feel like a delightful day, it's important to acknowledge and accept your feelings. You can also try to find things to be grateful for or engage in self-care practices to improve your mood.

How can I spread delight to others on this day?

You can spread delight to others on this day by performing random acts of kindness, sharing kind words and gestures, or simply spending time with loved ones and making them feel appreciated.