Today Is ProfuselyQuarky's 16th Birthday

• Thread starter Hoophy
  • Start date
In summary, ProfuselyQuarky celebrates her 16th birthday on July 4th. She is extremely grateful for the support she has received from her online friends.
Hoophy
Happy birthday ProfuselyQuarky, it is certainly a special age for some.
ImageUploadedByPhysics Forums1468445232.447111.jpg

Likes 1oldman2, beamie564, Pepper Mint and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Happy birthday!

Likes ProfuselyQuarky and Hoophy
Hey, happy birthday Quarky !

Sweet 16, huh? Gads I feel old. :smile:

Likes ProfuselyQuarky and Hoophy
Oh my gosh! What a lovely surprise :smile: Never thought of this, especially if you consider the fact on how wrong I can be (and possibly annoying ) :biggrin: Thank you Hoophy, Stevie, and phinds!

I wonder what it means when people on a forum start wishing you happy birthday :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Likes Hoophy
ProfuselyQuarky said:
Oh my gosh! What a lovely surprise :smile: Never thought of this, especially if you consider the fact on how wrong I can be (and possibly annoying ) :biggrin: Thank you Hoophy, Stevie, and phinds!

I wonder what it means when people on a forum start wishing you happy birthday :rolleyes:
I'm sure there's something sinister involved, but I haven't yet figured out what it is.

Likes ProfuselyQuarky
Really ? you are only 16 ?
I'm amazed, thinking I have always been chatting with a professor somewhere in California, true! by your mindset and ability to adhere to mainstream sciences or life routines in general.
Happy birthday ProfuselyQuarky! :biggrin:

Likes 1oldman2 and ProfuselyQuarky
Pepper Mint said:
I'm amazed, thinking I have always been chatting with a professor somewhere in California, true! by your mindset and ability to adhere to mainstream sciences or life routines in general.
Thank you, Pepper Mint. :smile: And I'm anything BUT a professor :oldlaugh: Quite the opposite, only worse.

Likes Pepper Mint
Happy birthday sweet 16!

Likes ProfuselyQuarky
Sophia said:
Happy birthday sweet 16!

Thank you, Sophia :smile:

Pepper Mint said:
Seriously, I too couldn't believe ProfuselyQuarky is only 16.. Especially after seeing some of her posts ( including in micromass' challenges) :bow:
Happy birthday! :wink:

Likes ProfuselyQuarky
Happy birthday! :smile:

Likes ProfuselyQuarky
Thank you, Aniruddha@94 and DennisN :smile:

Pepper Mint said:
Yup, she is a rare one. It took me some time to believe her age, I expect she will be publishing papers from Stanford before long.

Likes Pepper Mint, ProfuselyQuarky and Sophia
:partytime:Happy belated B-day, hope it was a good one for you. (My oldest granddaughter turned 16 on July 4th)

Likes Hoophy and ProfuselyQuarky
Oh, I kept meaning to reply, Happy Happiest sweet 16 Profusely Quarky! :biggrin:

Likes ProfuselyQuarky
Thank you very much 1oldman2 and Evo :smile:

EDIT: Oh, and it's so cool that that your granddaughter's birthday is on the 4th, 1oldman2! Hope you guys got to see fireworks :biggrin:

Last edited:
Likes 1oldman2
I wish I could have posted this thread, but as you know, I was at camp. A very happy belated birthday to one of my mentors on this forum!

Likes ProfuselyQuarky
Happy B-Day.
Oh my god you are old enough to now get a driver's licence.:nb)
:biggrin:

Likes ProfuselyQuarky
Thank you, Isaac and 256bits :smile:
256bits said:
Oh my god you are old enough to now get a driver's licence.:nb)
:biggrin:
Maybe, but I'm too scared to learn to drive. Perhaps when I turn thirty :redface:

Happy BD. PF is such a fine community. I am proud to be part of it.

Likes ProfuselyQuarky

What is the significance of "Today Is ProfuselyQuarky's 16th Birthday"?

"Today Is ProfuselyQuarky's 16th Birthday" refers to the celebration of the 16th anniversary of the birth of the individual known as ProfuselyQuarky.

Who is ProfuselyQuarky?

ProfuselyQuarky is the individual whose birthday is being celebrated. It is possible that this person is a scientist, but it cannot be confirmed without further information.

Why is this event being called ProfuselyQuarky's "birthday"?

The term "birthday" is typically used to mark the anniversary of someone's birth, regardless of their actual age. It is a common way to celebrate and acknowledge someone's existence and growth.

How is ProfuselyQuarky's 16th birthday being celebrated?

The specific way in which the event is being celebrated is unknown, as it would depend on the individual's personal preferences. However, it is common for birthdays to be celebrated with gifts, cake, and spending time with loved ones.

Is there any scientific significance to ProfuselyQuarky's 16th birthday?

Without further context, it is impossible to determine if there is any scientific significance to this event. However, celebrating milestones and acknowledging the passing of time can be important for personal growth and reflection.