BillG, MichaelD & "Googler": Who's the Mystery Man?

• Thread starter djeipa
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mystery
In summary, a person is watching television and sees BillG, MichaelD, and a man from Google. They ask who the man from Google is and speculate that he may be from Arabia or South America. They want to know his name and aspire to be a successful businessperson like them. Another person suggests googling it, and provides a link to Google's executive team, mentioning Vinton G. Cerf as a potential candidate for the man from Google, but questions his title of 'Chief Evangelist'.
djeipa
I am watching television, seeing BillG, MichaelD, and google.

But anyone can tell me who google man is? The News is about business competition.
That "googler" looks like an Arabian or S.American. What is his name ? I just don't think it is google's manager.
Please tell me, i also want to be a big boss like them one day. :blushing:

Physics news on Phys.org
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/_/_/_/_/ Pleaseee tell me \_\_\_\_\
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

probably this guy << Vinton G. Cerf, Vice President and Chief Internet Evangelist >> as he is the most recent addition to Google's Staff, but the 'Chief Evangelist' title strikes me as kinda strange

1. Who is BillG?

BillG refers to Bill Gates, the co-founder of Microsoft and one of the wealthiest people in the world.

2. Who is MichaelD?

MichaelD refers to Michael Dell, the founder and CEO of Dell Technologies, a multinational computer technology company.

3. Who is the "Googler" mentioned?

The "Googler" mentioned is Larry Page, the co-founder of Google and former CEO of Alphabet Inc.

4. Why are these individuals mentioned together as "Mystery Men"?

These individuals are often referred to as "Mystery Men" because of their immense success and influence in the technology industry, making them enigmatic figures to many.

5. What is the significance of these individuals in the world of science?

These individuals have made significant contributions to the field of technology and science through their innovative companies and advancements in the digital world, shaping the way we live, work, and communicate.