Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Tomorrow, BIG, BIG TEST @___@

1. May 29, 2007 #1

VietDao29

Homework Helper

Arrrgggghhh, tomorrow, I'll be sitting in an exam room, and doing my last high-school exams. :cry: :cry: :cry:

There will be 6 subjects in 3 days (i.e, 2 subjects per day): Literature :grumpy:, Physics, Chemistry, History :frown:, Maths, and finally, English.

Feeling ssssoooooo nervous now. :cry: :cry:

I cannot really stuff all things in my head, especially, History, and Literature. They are wwwwwaaaaaayyyyyyyy ttttttooooo hhhhaaaaaarrrrddddd for me... :yuck: :yuck:

Wish me luck, guys. I dunno if I can sneak up online in the next 3 days. But, well... I am scared now. :frown:

2. jcsd
  3. May 29, 2007 #2
    Hey man, if you have such a big test and it is all so hard for you, what the hell are you doing here ? GO STUDY DAMMIT.

:grumpy: Some people just don't get it, do they ?

Anyways, GOOD LUCK !!!

marlon

4. May 29, 2007 #3

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Don't be scared-- I'm sure you'll be fine. That sounds like a terrible schedule though, having 6 exams in 3 days. Saying that, I think I had something like that in the last year of school. The best thing to do is just to focus on one at a time, and don't get too worried! Good luck!

(I had my last exam ever this morning, so am very happy about that! I won't gloat about it here though :wink:)

5. May 29, 2007 #4
    Ouch vietdao, that sounds stressful. I wish you the best of luck! I agree with marlon, get off of PF and study!!! :smile:

I have two diploma exams (HS physics and chem) 3 days apart and the first one starts on the 19th. I finished them both early so I have 20 days to study for them. :tongue:

6. May 30, 2007 #5

siddharth

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Best of Luck VietDao, I think you'll do great.

What about your quals, if you're doing a phd?

Last edited: May 30, 2007
  7. May 30, 2007 #6

VietDao29

Homework Helper

:woot:

Yeah, I've just finished the first day of exam. Not so bad. o:) Pfff. :biggrin: Two more days to go.

Better get off PF, and stuff some history thingy in my head. >___<

Thanks everyone. :)

8. May 30, 2007 #7
    I'm sure the physics and math parts will be a breeze :wink:
    Although it's a tight schedule, look at the bright side, it'll be over before you know it. Unlike my sister who just finished a whole month with exams every other day, that included her final board exams and her qualifying exams to professional colleges.

9. May 30, 2007 #8

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

There's no such thing here.. it's mainly all oral exams and reports. There may be a couple of exams I have to do on some graduate courses, but I'm not sure about that yet. I hope not though!!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?