1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Tomorrow, BIG, BIG TEST @___@

1. May 29, 2007 #1

VietDao29

Homework Helper

Arrrgggghhh, tomorrow, I'll be sitting in an exam room, and doing my last high-school exams. :cry: :cry: :cry:

There will be 6 subjects in 3 days (i.e, 2 subjects per day): Literature :grumpy:, Physics, Chemistry, History :frown:, Maths, and finally, English.

Feeling ssssoooooo nervous now. :cry: :cry:

I cannot really stuff all things in my head, especially, History, and Literature. They are wwwwwaaaaaayyyyyyyy ttttttooooo hhhhaaaaaarrrrddddd for me... :yuck: :yuck:

Wish me luck, guys. I dunno if I can sneak up online in the next 3 days. But, well... I am scared now. :frown:

2. jcsd
  3. May 29, 2007 #2
    Hey man, if you have such a big test and it is all so hard for you, what the hell are you doing here ? GO STUDY DAMMIT.

:grumpy: Some people just don't get it, do they ?

Anyways, GOOD LUCK !!!

marlon

4. May 29, 2007 #3

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Don't be scared-- I'm sure you'll be fine. That sounds like a terrible schedule though, having 6 exams in 3 days. Saying that, I think I had something like that in the last year of school. The best thing to do is just to focus on one at a time, and don't get too worried! Good luck!

(I had my last exam ever this morning, so am very happy about that! I won't gloat about it here though :wink:)

5. May 29, 2007 #4
    Ouch vietdao, that sounds stressful. I wish you the best of luck! I agree with marlon, get off of PF and study!!! :smile:

I have two diploma exams (HS physics and chem) 3 days apart and the first one starts on the 19th. I finished them both early so I have 20 days to study for them. :tongue:

6. May 30, 2007 #5

siddharth

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Best of Luck VietDao, I think you'll do great.

What about your quals, if you're doing a phd?

Last edited: May 30, 2007
  7. May 30, 2007 #6

VietDao29

Homework Helper

:woot:

Yeah, I've just finished the first day of exam. Not so bad. o:) Pfff. :biggrin: Two more days to go.

Better get off PF, and stuff some history thingy in my head. >___<

Thanks everyone. :)

8. May 30, 2007 #7
    I'm sure the physics and math parts will be a breeze :wink:
    Although it's a tight schedule, look at the bright side, it'll be over before you know it. Unlike my sister who just finished a whole month with exams every other day, that included her final board exams and her qualifying exams to professional colleges.

9. May 30, 2007 #8

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

There's no such thing here.. it's mainly all oral exams and reports. There may be a couple of exams I have to do on some graduate courses, but I'm not sure about that yet. I hope not though!!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?