Can I Survive My Last High School Exams?

• Thread starter VietDao29
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Test
In summary, Arrrgggghhh, tomorrow, I'll be sitting in an exam room, and doing my last high-school exams. :cry: :cry: :cry:
VietDao29
Homework Helper
Arrrgggghhh, tomorrow, I'll be sitting in an exam room, and doing my last high-school exams. :cry: :cry: :cry:

There will be 6 subjects in 3 days (i.e, 2 subjects per day): Literature :grumpy:, Physics, Chemistry, History :frown:, Maths, and finally, English.

Feeling ssssoooooo nervous now. :cry: :cry:

I cannot really stuff all things in my head, especially, History, and Literature. They are wwwwwaaaaaayyyyyyyy ttttttooooo hhhhaaaaaarrrrddddd for me... :yuck: :yuck:

Wish me luck, guys. I don't know if I can sneak up online in the next 3 days. But, well... I am scared now. :frown:

Physics news on Phys.org
Hey man, if you have such a big test and it is all so hard for you, what the hell are you doing here ? GO STUDY DAMMIT.

:grumpy: Some people just don't get it, do they ?

Anyways, GOOD LUCK !

marlon

Don't be scared-- I'm sure you'll be fine. That sounds like a terrible schedule though, having 6 exams in 3 days. Saying that, I think I had something like that in the last year of school. The best thing to do is just to focus on one at a time, and don't get too worried! Good luck!

(I had my last exam ever this morning, so am very happy about that! I won't gloat about it here though :wink:)

Ouch vietdao, that sounds stressful. I wish you the best of luck! I agree with marlon, get off of PF and study! :smile:

I have two diploma exams (HS physics and chem) 3 days apart and the first one starts on the 19th. I finished them both early so I have 20 days to study for them. :tongue:

Best of Luck VietDao, I think you'll do great.

(I had my last exam ever this morning, so am very happy about that! I won't gloat about it here though)

What about your quals, if you're doing a phd?

Last edited:
:woot:

Yeah, I've just finished the first day of exam. Not so bad. o:) Pfff. :biggrin: Two more days to go.

Better get off PF, and stuff some history thingy in my head. >___<

Thanks everyone. :)

I'm sure the physics and math parts will be a breeze :wink:
Although it's a tight schedule, look at the bright side, it'll be over before you know it. Unlike my sister who just finished a whole month with exams every other day, that included her final board exams and her qualifying exams to professional colleges.

siddharth said:
What about your quals, if you're doing a phd?

There's no such thing here.. it's mainly all oral exams and reports. There may be a couple of exams I have to do on some graduate courses, but I'm not sure about that yet. I hope not though!

1. What is the purpose of the "Tomorrow, BIG, BIG TEST @___@"?

The purpose of this test is to assess your knowledge and understanding of a particular subject or topic. It is an important evaluation of your academic progress and helps to determine your level of proficiency in the subject.

2. How should I prepare for the "Tomorrow, BIG, BIG TEST @___@"?

The best way to prepare for this test is to review your notes, study materials, and any previous assignments or quizzes related to the subject. It is also helpful to practice with sample questions or quizzes to get a feel for the types of questions that may be asked. Additionally, make sure to get a good night's rest and eat a healthy breakfast before the test.

3. What should I do if I am feeling anxious or stressed about the "Tomorrow, BIG, BIG TEST @___@"?

It is normal to feel anxious or stressed before a big test, but there are some strategies you can use to manage those feelings. Taking deep breaths, practicing positive self-talk, and visualizing yourself doing well on the test can help to calm your nerves. It is also helpful to have a study plan and stick to it, so you feel more prepared and confident.

4. Will there be any extra credit questions on the "Tomorrow, BIG, BIG TEST @___@"?

This will depend on the specific test and the preferences of the instructor. It is important to focus on studying the material that has been covered in class and not rely on the possibility of extra credit questions.

5. How long will the "Tomorrow, BIG, BIG TEST @___@" take?

The length of the test will vary depending on the subject and the number of questions. It is important to manage your time wisely and allocate enough time to answer each question thoughtfully. If you are unsure about the time limit, it is best to ask your instructor for clarification before the test.