Tonight I Visit The The Bowlless Bowl

  • Thread starter TENYEARS
  • Start date
466
0
The barrenness usually comes after one finds that one was in the matrix to begin with. It is not a bad thing. It is a cleansing which occurs so one can see/experience more clearly. Did not see the new movie yet but I will.

My mind was thrown open, had another vision come true and floored many people bigtime including myself. This is a rush. So I was thinking once again, I think I am going to start busting up all the fish bowls? You think they would award the Nobel prize for proving the existence of the reality unseen? I can, the question is where and who and how should it be presented? Writing papers to be looked at by fish is not the way to go so don't go there. What should be done any suggestions? Leave the bowl or stand by the boarderless boarder if you are going to answer, otherwise don't silence is golden.
 

BoulderHead

Tonight I Visit The The Bowlless Bowl
I preferred the hubless wheel which had many spokes coming out of the hub.
 
2,224
0
Originally posted by TENYEARS
The barrenness usually comes after one finds that one was in the matrix to begin with. It is not a bad thing. It is a cleansing which occurs so one can see/experience more clearly. Did not see the new movie yet but I will.

My mind was thrown open, had another vision come true and floored many people bigtime including myself. This is a rush. So I was thinking once again, I think I am going to start busting up all the fish bowls? You think they would award the Nobel prize for proving the existence of the reality unseen? I can, the question is where and who and how should it be presented? Writing papers to be looked at by fish is not the way to go so don't go there. What should be done any suggestions? Leave the bowl or stand by the boarderless boarder if you are going to answer, otherwise don't silence is golden.
If what you say is true about the visions I'm sure word will get around. As for ascertaining the existence of God, this is already possible (more so on a personal level), although it would be nice if someone could spell it out in general terms so science could get the picture. And then maybe we could all strive for a common goal, like cleaning up the planet or something?

Have you considered a publicist?
 
I dub this thread a matrixism.
 
466
0
IC, if you only knew my friend if you only knew. As for writing, I have written down many individually, but that does not matter. You see only one has to be understood as real and everything else falls away. I know the universe is infinite and there are probably and infinite number earths. Some where you may be able to perform an event unconciously and it may repeat 1,000,000 times and yet is may have no relevance to reality. The very first one of these experinces I had does. This I do not believe. This I know.

Some once said to be consistency, that is the key. I laughed to myself when the same person read to me consistency is a facet of small minds reading the quote at me as they saw the word consistency and thought the quote was going their way before they read the entire quote. It was pretty funny. There are no small minds only minds that do not realize what they are part of.

If any of you believe in yourselves to the point where you have a real answer to this post please do. You can never have enough ideas for a red brick. Sometimes it is the idea that is not even used that makes all the difference. If not, maybe nothing will happen, or not.
 
85
1
As for ascertaining the existence of God, this is already possible (more so on a personal level)
more so on a personal level? Can you offer any non-subjective proof for the existence of God?
 
3,754
2
Originally posted by TENYEARS
The barrenness usually comes after one finds that one was in the matrix to begin with. It is not a bad thing. It is a cleansing which occurs so one can see/experience more clearly. Did not see the new movie yet but I will.
Well, the next movie was even better, in my opinion. However, are you really prepared to accept some screen-writer's science fiction idea as an actual account of reality? I can assure you, the screen-writer himself doesn't believe in this fabricated reality, and neither do the actors, who played in the movie.

My mind was thrown open, had another vision come true and floored many people bigtime including myself.
I'm wondering when you are going to start actually telling us a vision, instead of just telling us that you've had one.

This is a rush. So I was thinking once again, I think I am going to start busting up all the fish bowls?
Obviously you cannot do this. It is not within your power. If one doesn't wish to leave their fish-bowl, they do not have to - in the end, the only person one can truly convince is oneself.

I can, the question is where and who and how should it be presented?
Perhaps you should try it out on us here at the PFs first, and then work on springing it on the world.

Writing papers to be looked at by fish is not the way to go so don't go there.
But think of this: Those you are proposing to preach to are (for the most part) all fish. You are trying to break a few fish free of their "universes", but you must first deign to the level of a fish. Otherwise your wasting your time, looking down on other fish, while they can't (and don't care to) see you at all.

Leave the bowl or stand by the boarderless boarder
If the boarder is truly boarderless, then it is only a matter of time before the fish "fall out", along with the water that was their feeling of security and acceptance.

otherwise don't silence is golden.
But it doesn't help you at all, does it?
 
2,224
0
Originally posted by TENYEARS
If any of you believe in yourselves to the point where you have a real answer to this post please do. You can never have enough ideas for a red brick. Sometimes it is the idea that is not even used that makes all the difference. If not, maybe nothing will happen, or not.
How about the schmuck of schmucks, James Randi, and his $1 Million Paranormal Challenge? Of course you could probably waiver the million bucks (if your claim is legitimate) just to show what an ass he is for making such a foolish proposition in the first place ... while also making the waiver contingent upon him publishing the results. At this point you could probably do without the money, as I'm sure the notoriety will follow.

http://www.randi.org/research/index.html
 
2,224
0
Remote Viewing

Originally posted by zk4586
more so on a personal level? Can you offer any non-subjective proof for the existence of God?
Did you ever see the Nova program about the CIA conducting tests regarding Remote Viewing? A very interesting program! I believe the website below was created by one of the original test subjects.

Of course this may be the actual key right here, if only the rest of the scientific community cared to take a look?

http://www.probablefuture.com/
 
85
1
...yes, if only.
 
2,224
0
Academy of Remote Viewing

From the URLAT, http://www.probablefuture.com/matrix.htm ...

Most human entities spend their "waking" lives hypnotized by their sensory world, which gives them the illusion of a material reality "out there."

In reality, space and time are really nonexistent both at the level of Pure Aware Consciousness, and also at the level of the unaware "blind parts" that experience for It the illusion of creative thought within an illusory space/time construct called Creation.

Mankind rarely realizes that life is but a sensory illusion that gives experience and learning to Thought, and that the only reality is Thought Itself, which is forever evolving.

Consciousness can be defined as Awareness projected onto a vibratory Dream. Period. For Space/Time Creation it is but pure Dark lesser vibratory (conscious and subconscious) thought interacting more or less intensely with the inner Holographic Light/Thought Reality originating through the facets of The MATRIX ("Deep" of Genesis 1: 2).
Oh my God! ... Is that you Lifegazer!?
 
Last edited:
LoL: "Being means Be-In-GOD"
 
466
0
IC, Randi is not interested in truth and I would not give him the rights to my visions, experiences and a method I thought of to provide a form a proof for what I speak and a bit more. The planet is my concern and its future. I hope there is one.

Mentat, you want a vision, I will not post it here. I will send it to you on a personal message. On these conditions you can tell no one the content, only that if the paramters which you read are in accordance of what you percieve to be some sort of viable proof of a vision. You may never speak of it or show it to anyone regardless of what you think. If you ask for it I will send it but you are bound by your word. Remember it's your word if you ask. I will give it to anyone who abides by this and only this.
 

LogicalAtheist

Originally posted by TENYEARS
IC, Randi is not interested in truth and I would not give him the rights to my visions, experiences and a method I thought of to provide a form a proof for what I speak and a bit more. The planet is my concern and its future. I hope there is one.

Mentat, you want a vision, I will not post it here. I will send it to you on a personal message. On these conditions you can tell no one the content, only that if the paramters which you read are in accordance of what you percieve to be some sort of viable proof of a vision. You may never speak of it or show it to anyone regardless of what you think. If you ask for it I will send it but you are bound by your word. Remember it's your word if you ask. I will give it to anyone who abides by this and only this.
Uh - Man whatever your "vision" is, I'm sure it's already been falsified. I doubt you're doing any thinking that no one else has done.
 
85
1
What's with all the James Randi bashing? Since when did he become the scapegoat for your own failed attempts to objectify God?
 
2,224
0
Grim Reaper

Originally posted by zk4586
What's with all the James Randi bashing? Since when did he become the scapegoat for your own failed attempts to objectify God?
Because Randi is so materialistically set in his views that you might as well be talking to a block of concrete. He couldn't possibly conceive of anything "spiritual" behind the nature of a cockroach. And yet it wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't so smug and arrogant about it, while standing up and mocking the whole of idea of religion. Tell me this is not what he's doing when dressed up in priestly garb (or as a monk) and goes around spouting off the virtues of Atheism?

While it's this very notion of being so matter-of-fact (self-assured), yet consolidated by arrogance, that will become the great millstone that hangs around his neck when the time comes. For which reason Randi reminds me of the "spirit of death." Honest. And I can picture him standing there in his robe and hood, with sickle in hand, and say yep, that's him, the "grim reaper."

And indeed, this may be the very reason why he's here, to consolidate the "spirit of death" with death ... And hey, I'm not even a religious person when I say this!
 
466
0
I had many they came true and I have had more and they came true they are not mine the reality exists I just happen to see it. I have an idea no that would not be fair would it. That would be stealing if I knew I was right and took your money anyway would'n't it? Or is this an exuse I am making to hide what you belive to be a fear which is mine of not being right which would be my fear because humans are relative and cannot go beyond their little chemical bodies right. Or is this little scam of a paragraph nothing more than a mirror that looks into a mirror into a mirror...... Know this as an attempt to get you tired or to make you think that there is some dept there at all. Tired yet?

But you an ZK are both kids without even a paper route so I would probably be taking your allowance money.

Zk, who said I failed? 1987 son it was more than a relative marker in the movement of infinity for me. All markers were called in on that day.

IC, you seem to know a lot about this character. I just saw his site and watched a video of him speaking. I know he is not interested in answers. Tucker had a car that worked, it was better and the big three had him shut down. There is something far bigger here than the big three or randi or goverenments. It is the human condition to take the path of least resistance which means it will wait until there is now choice and by then it is usually to late.
 
2,224
0
Originally posted by TENYEARS
Zk, who said I failed? 1987 son it was more than a relative marker in the movement of infinity for me. All markers were called in on that day.
Yep, 87' was a vintage year alright ... the year that I died and gave birth to myself.

http://www.dionysus.org/x0501.html
 
466
0
Iacchus32, already knew there was some experience there. I have read things you have posted somewhere and certain things are not parrotable in the context you said them.
 
2,224
0
Originally posted by TENYEARS
Iacchus32, already knew there was some experience there. I have read things you have posted somewhere and certain things are not parrotable in the context you said them.
Parrotable? What does that mean? Do you mean not repeatable?
 
466
0
What I ment was I found the spirit motivating some of your words and even if they were read, they could not have been put in that context and in that way at that time by logic alone. Logic falls short of the spirit. The spirit is the next level or the only level.
 

Zero

Originally posted by Iacchus32
How about the schmuck of schmucks, James Randi, and his $1 Million Paranormal Challenge? Of course you could probably waiver the million bucks (if your claim is legitimate) just to show what an ass he is for making such a foolish proposition in the first place ... while also making the waiver contingent upon him publishing the results. At this point you could probably do without the money, as I'm sure the notoriety will follow.

http://www.randi.org/research/index.html
LOL, uh huh..how dare he ask for PROOF?!?! Who does he think he is, not just taking people's words that they aren't having psychotic delusions, or scamming people?!?
 
2,224
0
Originally posted by Fliption
Of course it'll cost them $98 to do so. :wink:
Actually, based upon the two or three pages that I visited, there's a great deal of information that can be gleaned without having to cough up the $98.00. In fact I don't recall seeing that on any of the pages I visited?
 
2,224
0
Originally posted by Zero
LOL, uh huh..how dare he ask for PROOF?!?! Who does he think he is, not just taking people's words that they aren't having psychotic delusions, or scamming people?!?
Did you know I had posted this before you brought up James Randi in the https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2448" This is why I thought maybe why you brought it up there? If not, it's kind of funny how we were thinking along the same wavelength?

Anyway, why should I put my "faith" in James Randi? Why should I "follow" him? And what is it about me, that's "skeptical" about him? Why should I buy what he's selling -- which, is "James Randi?" ... And hence the old addage, "Buyer beware."
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Related Threads for: Tonight I Visit The The Bowlless Bowl

  • Last Post
3
Replies
68
Views
7K
Replies
7
Views
4K
  • Last Post
3
Replies
50
Views
9K
Replies
37
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
13
Views
3K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
32
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
13
Views
2K
Replies
19
Views
4K

Hot Threads

Recent Insights

Top