Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Too dark

1. Jun 5, 2003 #1
    in user cp/review subscribed threads- the page switch thing on the bottom is too dark to see. i only recently learned i have like five pages of other posts. (i was wondering what happened to them!)

i know this is a small detail but hey, every little bit helps!

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 7, 2003 #2

Greg Bernhardt

Staff: Admin

Hi maximus,

Thank you for your comment. I plan on making some more skins for PF sometime this summer, allowing you to choose which one you want.

4. Jun 9, 2003 #3
    oh, and another small, seemingly nitpickny thing: in Who's Online it would help if the Reload This Page icon was at the top instead of the bottom so you wouldn't have to scroll down every time.

don't mean to be annoying, just trying to help! :wink:

5. Jun 9, 2003 #4

Greg Bernhardt

Staff: Admin

You can press reload/refresh on your browser alternatively.

6. Jun 11, 2003 #5
    I welcome the darkness and different colors compared to sciforums... but that is only my opinion. Thanks Greg, just dont overload yourself with work ok?:smile:

7. Jun 11, 2003 #6

of course a Shadow would preferr the darkness! but it's not that it's dark really, it just blends in with its background.

8. Jun 13, 2003 #7
    One might think this but, there must be light to have a shadow.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?