Too little appearance of symbols and numbers in matlab

In summary, the conversation discusses an issue with the font size in MATLAB 2013 which is smaller than in MATLAB 2008. The solution is suggested to check the settings or use Google to find instructions on how to change the font size. The importance of learning how to search for information on Google is also emphasized.
mech-eng
Hi, When I using Matlab 2008, the symbols and numbers were big enough to see but now I use Matlab 2013 but symbols and numbers or what I write is too little. How can I make them bigger?

Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
check the settings, don't have MATLAB here but if you googled "matlab 2013 font size" the first hit is
http://nl.mathworks.com/help/matlab/matlab_env/change-fonts.html

Try to learn how to find this stuff on google, the more advanced things you'll try to do the more useful it becomes. Googling is faster than posting and waiting.

JorisL said:
check the settings, don't have MATLAB here but if you googled "matlab 2013 font size" the first hit is
http://nl.mathworks.com/help/matlab/matlab_env/change-fonts.html

Try to learn how to find this stuff on google, the more advanced things you'll try to do the more useful it becomes. Googling is faster than posting and waiting.

I tried but I haven't know the correct words to use.

Font size may be good.

Thank you.

1. Why are there not enough symbols and numbers appearing in matlab?

There could be several reasons for this. One possible explanation is that the data you are working with does not contain a significant amount of symbols and numbers. Another possibility is that your code is not written to display these elements, or you may have accidentally turned off the display of symbols and numbers in your settings.

2. How can I increase the number of symbols and numbers displayed in matlab?

You can increase the number of symbols and numbers displayed by adjusting your code to include more of these elements, or by changing your display settings to show more symbols and numbers. Additionally, you could try working with a different dataset that contains a higher number of symbols and numbers.

3. Is there a limit to the number of symbols and numbers that can be displayed in matlab?

Yes, there is a limit to the number of symbols and numbers that can be displayed in matlab. This limit is dependent on the memory and processing power of your computer. If you are working with a large dataset, you may need to optimize your code or increase your computer's resources to display more symbols and numbers.

4. How do I know if I am missing important symbols and numbers in my matlab analysis?

This will depend on the specific analysis you are conducting. It is important to carefully review your code and data to ensure that all relevant symbols and numbers are being considered. Additionally, you can consult with other researchers or experts in the field to determine if there are any key symbols and numbers that should be included in your analysis.

5. Can I customize the appearance of symbols and numbers in matlab?

Yes, you can customize the appearance of symbols and numbers in matlab by adjusting your code or changing your display settings. You can also use different fonts, colors, and sizes to make the symbols and numbers more visually appealing or easier to read. There are also various toolboxes and add-ons available that allow for further customization of symbols and numbers in matlab.