Eating Too Many Cream Puffs - What To Do

• Thread starter Jonny_trigonometry
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about eating too many cream puffs and feeling sick from it. Some people shared their love for cream puffs, while others suggested eating more to induce vomiting. There were discussions about the best temperature to eat cream puffs and some slang terms were used, causing confusion for some participants.
Jonny_trigonometry
I ate too many cream puffs and now I don't feel so good.

Physics news on Phys.org
Jonny_trigonometry said:
I wish you hadn't mentioned it. Now you've triggered my sweet tooth.

I love cream horns.

i thought the bad stomach feeling would go away if I ate another puff, and it did for the time i was eating it... then it came back and it was worse. :cry:

Jonny_trigonometry said:
i thought the bad stomach feeling would go away if I ate another puff, and it did for the time i was eating it... then it came back and it was worse. :cry:

The best thing for you is to eat so many that you throw up. You don't want your body to digest all that crap do you?

Townsend said:
The best thing for you is to eat so many that you throw up. You don't want your body to digest all that crap do you?
There's an actual quote from the Bible that goes something like: "Do not eat too much honey, least ye vomit."

good point... Okay, here i go...

Wow, it's like I'm on jackass!

I ate too many cream puffs and now I don't feel so good

Geeeee...uhhhhh...exactly, how many is "too many"?

Perhaps one cream puff for any individual is too many cream puffs for any individual.

o:)

When all that cream pops out of the puff into my mouth... its so good. Mmmm.

Last edited:
Mk said:
When all that cream pops out of the puff, in my mouth... its so good. Mmmm.

Did you mean for that to sound as nasty as it does?

When I eat cream puffs they tend to be room temperture. I imagine they'd be better chilled.

Room temperature? That's a good way to get sick on cream puffs. :bugeye:

If my stomach wasn't already sick from trying to adjust back to normal time after this past week of nocturnal experiments, this just might have given me a craving for cream puffs too. I love those! But, at the moment, I'm sharing the stomach agony and am working on chicken broth with pasta. I was so tired last night, I actually fell asleep on my couch and didn't wake up until morning (usually if I fall asleep someplace other than my bed, I wake up in an hour or two and need to move to my bed to get comfortable for the rest of the night).

Jonny_trigonometry said:

Serves you right for not sharing :wink:

Jonny_trigonometry said:
Cream Puffs are the shiznit!

Mk said:
When I eat cream puffs they tend to be room temperture. I imagine they'd be better chilled.

ya, they were chilled, and they were delicious

laminatedevildoll said:
Cream Puffs are the shiznit!
Sorry to bother you, but I'm going to need a translation of the last word in your post.

zoobyshoe said:
Sorry to bother you, but I'm going to need a translation of the last word in your post.
So much for jumping in the bandwagon.:uhh: This the first time I've used that word, and I thought people will be very impressed by my coolness. But apparently, not so. :cry:

Last edited:
lol that was funny.

I remember your cool post to wolram about what kind of bicycle to get. :rofl:

laminatedevildoll said:
So much for jumping in the bandwagon.:uhh: This the first time I've used that word, and I thought people will be very impressed by my coolness. But apparently, not so. :cry:
Oh, I'm totally impressed. I just didn't know what it meant. As an ancient person I'm out of touch with a lot of current slang. Last winter a 24 year-old I was conversing with said something like "I was really pimpin'!" I had to bring the conversation to a halt and get a definition of that as well.

zoobyshoe said:
"I was really pimpin'!" I had to bring the conversation to a halt and get a definition of that as well.
Tru dat hommes! :biggrin:

What are cream puffs?

A cream puff is a small, round pastry filled with cream, typically made from choux dough and topped with powdered sugar or chocolate.

How many cream puffs is considered "too many"?

This can vary depending on individual factors such as age, weight, and overall health. However, consuming more than one or two cream puffs per day on a regular basis can contribute to weight gain and other health issues.

What are the health risks of eating too many cream puffs?

Eating too many cream puffs can lead to weight gain, increased risk of heart disease and diabetes, and potential nutrient deficiencies due to the high sugar and fat content of these pastries.

How can I limit my intake of cream puffs?

One way to limit your intake of cream puffs is to practice moderation and only have them as an occasional treat. You can also try making healthier versions at home using alternative ingredients such as whole wheat flour and natural sweeteners.

What are some healthier alternatives to cream puffs?

Some healthier alternatives to cream puffs include fruit-based desserts, such as fresh berries with a dollop of whipped cream, or homemade baked goods made with healthier ingredients like oats and nuts.