Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Top 10 Websites

1. Nov 2, 2005 #1

The top ten most visited websites as of right now, according to alexa.com are

1. Yahoo!
    www.yahoo.com - People still go there?

2. Microsoft Network (MSN)
    www.msn.com - Booo!

3. Google
    www.google.com - I really can't believe this is not number one. I must use it a hundred times a day.

4. Passport.net
    www.passport.net - I guess people associated with that evil corporation use this a lot.

5. EBay
    www.ebay.com - Yeah, we all know this should be number 4.

6. Microsoft Corporation
    www.microsoft.com - I can't believe people actually visit their website? I guess if you love Windows OS you would... I don't know anybody who visits that website monthly.

7. Amazon.com

8. Myspace.com
    www.myspace.com - I hear its a drug. Somehow teenage losers spend hours of their life everyday on this site. Desperately looking to socialize in yet another way.

9. Google UK
    www.google.co.uk - I think it should be much lower. In the UK doesn't "google.com" get you to google.com? I guess they use google enough for it to be number 9.

10. AOL
    www.aol.com - AOL is in tenth because anyone who uses AOL, has this as the homepage. Its unturnoffable.
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted