Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Top 20 unanswered questions about 9/11

1. Sep 14, 2003 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 14, 2003 #2
    Do you still think your government had nothing to do with it and that they actually didn't know?
  4. Sep 14, 2003 #3
    I think it's possible they did have involvement, but that's pure speculation
  5. Sep 14, 2003 #4

Staff: Mentor

Government ineptitude should not be a surprise. The govt did not have anything to do with 9/11.

In any case, I didn't see anything on that list particularly surprising or disturbing. And most of the questions have been answered as best they can - its just that people don't like the answers or some answers are incomplete.
  6. Sep 15, 2003 #5
    I think Bush knew about these attacks beforehand- or at least of the possibility of them. Now, I'm not a comspiracy theorist, but we all know bush had Saddam on his adgenda from the start. And if he knew beforehand and did nothing, it's a really short jump over to him letting the attacks happen(or even encouraging them) as a means to his end- namely saddam. We all jumped on the IRAQ bandwagon, but there was never any solid connection. Meanwhile, Ussama is still out there spouting off about Jihad and other stuff. Bush is not an eloquent speaker, he's alienated most of the world with his stupid foreign policy.

Not to get off track, but he's lost my vote- I want him out
  7. Sep 15, 2003 #6
    I fully believe that our government knew this was going to happen. There is way too much evidence.
  8. Sep 20, 2003 #7
    And give it to whom? Is there really a choice?
  9. Sep 20, 2003 #8

Science Advisor

I agree that it's "really disturbing". Not our government's behavior, but this so-called "reporter's". This article is pure bunk, IMO.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?