Government ineptitude should not be a surprise. The govt did not have anything to do with 9/11.
In any case, I didn't see anything on that list particularly surprising or disturbing. And most of the questions have been answered as best they can - its just that people don't like the answers or some answers are incomplete.
I think Bush knew about these attacks beforehand- or at least of the possibility of them. Now, I'm not a comspiracy theorist, but we all know bush had Saddam on his adgenda from the start. And if he knew beforehand and did nothing, it's a really short jump over to him letting the attacks happen(or even encouraging them) as a means to his end- namely saddam. We all jumped on the IRAQ bandwagon, but there was never any solid connection. Meanwhile, Ussama is still out there spouting off about Jihad and other stuff. Bush is not an eloquent speaker, he's alienated most of the world with his stupid foreign policy.
Not to get off track, but he's lost my vote- I want him out
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving