Top 20 unanswered questions about 9/11

• Thread starter Zantra
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation centers around the 9/11 attacks and the government's involvement. Some believe that the government may have had knowledge or even encouraged the attacks for their own agenda. Others believe that the government's actions and response were simply a result of ineptitude. There is also discussion about the current president and his foreign policy, with some expressing a desire for a change in leadership. Ultimately, the conversation highlights the ongoing debates and speculation surrounding the tragic events of 9/11.
Zantra
http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/6742902.htm

It's really disturbing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Do you still think your government had nothing to do with it and that they actually didn't know?

I think it's possible they did have involvement, but that's pure speculation

Government ineptitude should not be a surprise. The govt did not have anything to do with 9/11.

In any case, I didn't see anything on that list particularly surprising or disturbing. And most of the questions have been answered as best they can - its just that people don't like the answers or some answers are incomplete.

I think Bush knew about these attacks beforehand- or at least of the possibility of them. Now, I'm not a comspiracy theorist, but we all know bush had Saddam on his adgenda from the start. And if he knew beforehand and did nothing, it's a really short jump over to him letting the attacks happen(or even encouraging them) as a means to his end- namely saddam. We all jumped on the IRAQ bandwagon, but there was never any solid connection. Meanwhile, Ussama is still out there spouting off about Jihad and other stuff. Bush is not an eloquent speaker, he's alienated most of the world with his stupid foreign policy.

Not to get off track, but he's lost my vote- I want him out

I fully believe that our government knew this was going to happen. There is way too much evidence.

Originally posted by Zantra
Not to get off track, but he's lost my vote- I want him out

And give it to whom? Is there really a choice?

I agree that it's "really disturbing". Not our government's behavior, but this so-called "reporter's". This article is pure bunk, IMO.

What is the official explanation for the collapse of the World Trade Center towers?

The official explanation is that the towers collapsed due to the impact of the planes and the resulting fires, which weakened the structural integrity of the buildings and caused them to collapse.

Why do some people believe that the collapse of the World Trade Center towers was a controlled demolition?

Some people believe that the collapse of the towers was a controlled demolition because they claim that the way the buildings fell was consistent with controlled demolition techniques, and that there is evidence of explosions and other anomalies that support this theory.

Were there any warning signs or intelligence that could have prevented the 9/11 attacks?

There were several warning signs and intelligence that could have potentially prevented the 9/11 attacks. For example, the CIA had received intelligence about potential hijackings and the FBI had been investigating a group of individuals who ended up being the hijackers. However, there were also failures in communication and coordination between different agencies, which ultimately led to the attacks being carried out.

What is the controversy surrounding the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7?

The controversy surrounding the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 stems from the fact that it was not hit by a plane, yet it collapsed in a similar manner to the towers. Some people believe that this building was also brought down by controlled demolition, while others argue that it was due to fires and structural damage from the collapse of the towers.

Why do some people believe that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job?

Some people believe that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job because they claim that there is evidence of government involvement and a cover-up. Some theories suggest that the government planned and executed the attacks in order to justify going to war in the Middle East, while others believe that the government had prior knowledge and allowed the attacks to happen for political gain.