Triumph's Unwanted YouTube Debut

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Youtube
In summary, the conversation revolves around a video on YouTube featuring Triumph and their technology. The conversation includes references to a man dropping his badger and the testing of brakes. The participants are impressed with the video and the dedication to badgers shown by the man.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I do not know how this got on to youtube, the people at Triumph must be really mad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Dropped your badger?

That was funny. :biggrin:

Did you see the baby engines going into the incubator, i nearly put this in S and D but the proof is obvious, Triumph have the technology

wolram said:
Did you see the baby engines going into the incubator, i nearly put this in S and D but the proof is obvious, Triumph have the technology
I'm convinced. :rofl:

The part where they tested the brakes kinda freaked me out. It would really suck for that guy and his badger if the brakes were faulty...

I too was impressed by the bravery of the man that dropped his badger. I know dropping a badger is a great risk here in the UK, but such dedication to ones badger is rare. All too often we just find another dead badger to make our shaving brushes.

What is "Triumph's Unwanted YouTube Debut"?

"Triumph's Unwanted YouTube Debut" is a viral video that features a dog named Triumph who accidentally interrupts his owner's YouTube tutorial. The video gained popularity due to its humorous and unexpected nature.

Who owns the rights to "Triumph's Unwanted YouTube Debut"?

The owner of the video is the original uploader, who goes by the username "Triumph the Insult Comic Dog." However, the video has been shared and reposted by various users, making it difficult to determine who ultimately owns the rights.

How did "Triumph's Unwanted YouTube Debut" become popular?

The video gained popularity through social media shares and word of mouth. It was also featured on popular websites and news outlets, which helped it reach a wider audience. The unexpected and humorous nature of the video also contributed to its popularity.

What impact has "Triumph's Unwanted YouTube Debut" had?

The video has become a viral sensation and has been viewed millions of times. It has also spawned numerous memes and parodies, and has been referenced in popular media. Additionally, the video has brought attention to the owner's YouTube channel and has gained him a larger following.

Has "Triumph's Unwanted YouTube Debut" been monetized?

It is unclear if the original uploader has monetized the video. However, since the video has been shared and reposted by various users, they may have monetized it on their own channels. The owner of the video may also receive revenue through ads placed on the video by YouTube.