Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Top three list

1. Oct 27, 2003 #1
    top three list. if you could date any movie character (not the actor or actress playing them but the character), who would it be?

here's my list:
    1. marla singer from fight club cuz she's fun in bed and because she has the balls to be herself.
    2. katherine from english patient for her overpowering elegance (and she's fun in bed, too).
    3. i'm feeling real basic. it's a toss up, a three-way tie. trinity because she's a wicked smart hacker and looks like a boy, lestat (from interview, NOT from queen) cuz he's lestat, and alanis morrisette's character in dogma cuz she's all knowing and all powerful, has a great voice, and cuz she doesn't hurt my eyes when i look at her.
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 27, 2003 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Last edited: Oct 27, 2003
  4. Oct 28, 2003 #3
    Interesting difference: the character, not the actress. Hm.

1. Veronica from The Lost World
    who looks very hot in her prehistoric bikini.

2. Cave Woman played by Rachel Welsh in One Million Years B.C.,
    same reason.

3. The Lovely Agent Scully from the X-files.
  5. Oct 29, 2003 #4
    1. Sabrina The teenage witch (What a lovely personality)
    2. Tatum from Scream 1 (What a sexy lady !)
    3. I would also say , trinity , but looks like she's for phoenixthoth
  6. Oct 30, 2003 #5
    1. Ellie Arroway (Jodie Foster in Contact), both brains and will + strength and guts. But she falls for a preacher?!?!?!?
    2. Catherine (Einsteins's niece played by Meg Ryan in IQ), brains and a great sunshine smile + she's inventive and she catches on to the scheme Albert set up. But she falls for a mechanic?!?!?!?
    3. Linda McKay (Elizabeth Shue in Hollow Man), she sure knows how to blow up a lab and she's got that innocent look on her face + she's resourcefull and she's supposed to know how the human body works. But I hope she didn't learn much from dating that egotistical maniac Sebastian...

keeping it real (in the science area)...
  7. Oct 30, 2003 #6
    Oh! I forgot about Elizabeth Shue. I want to date her character in "Palmetto": wicked, conniving, murderous, never a dull moment.
  8. Oct 30, 2003 #7
    The Charmed Ones. Aie Momi(s)!!!
  9. Oct 30, 2003 #8
    1) Jessica Rabbit from 'Who framed Roger Rabbit?'... One of the best ever lines for a cartoon character - "I'm not bad....I'm just drawn that way"

2) Lara Croft for her.. er.. well ..er.. fitness!

3) Barbarella from that great '60s film of the same name.
  10. Oct 30, 2003 #9

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

1- Max from Dark Angel. Who doesn't want a genetically modified girlfreidn that goes into heat.

2- Faith from Buffy. There just something about her.

3- Queen Amidala/Padme from Star Wars. I know I am geek
  11. Oct 30, 2003 #10
    This may be the toughest question ever posted on this site!!! But, here goes...

1) Felicity Shagwell(Heather Gram)- for these lines only

Austin: Those are skin tight. How do you get into those pants baby?
    Felicity Shagwell: You can start by buying me a drink.

Felicity Shagwell: Felicity Shagwell. Shagwell by name, shag-very-well by reputation

2)Elizabeth(Kim Basinger) from Nine 1/2 weeks. She may play the sexiest character of all time in this movie.

3)Joey Potter(Katie Holmes) in Dawson's Creek. I have no way to explain this except for sheer lust.

12. Nov 1, 2003 #11
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?