Top 3 Movie Characters to Date

• Thread starter phoenixthoth
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Movie
In summary, the three characters that come to mind are Felicity Shagwell from Lost Boys, Elizabeth from Nine 1/2 Weeks, and Joey Potter from Dawson's Creek.
phoenixthoth
top three list. if you could date any movie character (not the actor or actress playing them but the character), who would it be?

here's my list:
1. marla singer from fight club because she's fun in bed and because she has the balls to be herself.
2. katherine from english patient for her overpowering elegance (and she's fun in bed, too).
3. I'm feeling real basic. it's a toss up, a three-way tie. trinity because she's a wicked smart hacker and looks like a boy, lestat (from interview, NOT from queen) because he's lestat, and alanis morrisette's character in dogma because she's all knowing and all powerful, has a great voice, and because she doesn't hurt my eyes when i look at her.

Physics news on Phys.org
Interesting difference: the character, not the actress. Hm.

1. Veronica from The Lost World
who looks very hot in her prehistoric bikini.

2. Cave Woman played by Rachel Welsh in One Million Years B.C.,
same reason.

3. The Lovely Agent Scully from the X-files.

1. Sabrina The teenage witch (What a lovely personality)
2. Tatum from Scream 1 (What a sexy lady !)
3. I would also say , trinity , but looks like she's for phoenixthoth

1. Ellie Arroway (Jodie Foster in Contact), both brains and will + strength and guts. But she falls for a preacher?!?
2. Catherine (Einsteins's niece played by Meg Ryan in IQ), brains and a great sunshine smile + she's inventive and she catches on to the scheme Albert set up. But she falls for a mechanic?!?
3. Linda McKay (Elizabeth Shue in Hollow Man), she sure knows how to blow up a lab and she's got that innocent look on her face + she's resourcefull and she's supposed to know how the human body works. But I hope she didn't learn much from dating that egotistical maniac Sebastian...

keeping it real (in the science area)...

Oh! I forgot about Elizabeth Shue. I want to date her character in "Palmetto": wicked, conniving, murderous, never a dull moment.

The Charmed Ones. Aie Momi(s)!

1) Jessica Rabbit from 'Who framed Roger Rabbit?'... One of the best ever lines for a cartoon character - "I'm not bad...I'm just drawn that way"

2) Lara Croft for her.. er.. well ..er.. fitness!

3) Barbarella from that great '60s film of the same name.

1- Max from Dark Angel. Who doesn't want a genetically modified girlfreidn that goes into heat.

2- Faith from Buffy. There just something about her.

3- Queen Amidala/Padme from Star Wars. I know I am geek

This may be the toughest question ever posted on this site! But, here goes...

1) Felicity Shagwell(Heather Gram)- for these lines only

Austin: Those are skin tight. How do you get into those pants baby?
Felicity Shagwell: You can start by buying me a drink.

Felicity Shagwell: Felicity Shagwell. Shagwell by name, shag-very-well by reputation

2)Elizabeth(Kim Basinger) from Nine 1/2 weeks. She may play the sexiest character of all time in this movie.

3)Joey Potter(Katie Holmes) in Dawson's Creek. I have no way to explain this except for sheer lust.

Pan

Here's mine:

1. Dwayne (Billy Wirth) in The Lost Boys
2. Billy Wirth
3. William Wirth

Here's a Lost Boys pic (he's 2nd from the left):
http://lostcave.deep-ice.com/gallery/misc/vamps1.jpg [Broken]

and here are some more for good measure:
http://www.thespiannet.com/actors/W/wirth_billy/index.shtml
http://lostcave.deep-ice.com/gallery/wirth/csc3.jpg [Broken]

Of course his character, Dwayne, though long in the tooth (forgive the pun) is extremely sexy!

<sigh>They just don't make 'em like that any more.
</sigh>

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Who are the top 3 movie characters to date?

The top 3 movie characters to date, based on various rankings and polls, are:

• Indiana Jones from the Indiana Jones franchise
  • Han Solo from the Star Wars franchise
  • James Bond from the James Bond franchise

These characters are loved for their charm, bravery, and adventurous spirit.

2. What makes these movie characters so popular?

These movie characters are popular because they have strong personalities, captivating storylines, and often represent qualities that people admire, such as courage, intelligence, and wit. Additionally, their movies have become cultural icons and have a large fanbase.

3. Are there any common characteristics among these top 3 movie characters?

Yes, these top 3 movie characters share some common characteristics, such as being charismatic, quick-witted, and skilled in their respective fields. They also tend to have a rebellious or anti-hero personality, making them relatable and likable to audiences.

4. Are there any other movie characters that come close to these top 3?

There are many other beloved movie characters that come close to these top 3, but some honorable mentions include:

• Ellen Ripley from the Alien franchise
  • Rocky Balboa from the Rocky franchise
  • Wonder Woman from the DC Extended Universe

These characters have also captured the hearts of audiences and are widely recognized in pop culture.

5. What factors contribute to a movie character's success?

The success of a movie character is a combination of various factors, including a well-written and compelling character arc, talented actors bringing the character to life, and a well-crafted story. Marketing and timing of the movie's release also play a role in a character's popularity.