Top Video Game Vixens…thoughts?

In summary, there is an article in this month's Playboy featuring several upcoming video game girls, including those from God of War, Splinter Cell, Scarface, and others. The conversation then turns to a discussion of who the hottest video game chick is, with some mentions of Rayne from BloodRayne, the princess from Mario, and Mrs. Pacman. One person accuses another of posting for marketing purposes.
jpenns
This month’s playboy has an article (well…pics too) of several upcoming video gaming girls…including those from God of War, Splinter Cell, Scarface, and a few others. Not sure where they got the images from (I haven’t seen any birthday suits in the games I play…but maybe there’s unlock codes out there?)

Anyways, this leads me to my question. Who do you think is the hottest video game chick, past, present, or future?

Looking to keep a tally, so short replies are good…but feel free to mention a few if you’re undecided.

Dan

Computer science news on Phys.org
I haven't played a lot of video games. But I like the kickass look of Rayne from BloodRayne.

god of war is pretty good

God of War had a vixen?

the princess from mario.

neurocomp2003 said:
the princess from mario.

Hah. Dont forget the Eve of computer gaming sprites, Mrs.Pacman :!)

Dude, did you sign up on every forum on the Internet to post that? Is this some form of marketing?

Look up "Top Video Game Vixens" on Google, with quotes. The same username with the same post over and over and over. First post everywhere. Does Playboy pay you directly, or are you subcontracted, Mr. Script?

1. Who are some of the most popular video game vixens?

Some of the most popular video game vixens include Lara Croft from Tomb Raider, Bayonetta from the game of the same name, and Chun-Li from Street Fighter.

2. What makes a video game character a "vixen"?

A video game vixen is typically a female character who is portrayed as seductive, confident, and skilled in combat or other abilities. She often uses her sexuality as a tool to achieve her goals.

3. Are video game vixens problematic for female representation in gaming?

This is a complex and ongoing debate in the gaming community. Some argue that video game vixens perpetuate harmful stereotypes and objectify women, while others argue that they can be empowering and provide strong female characters for players to connect with.

4. What impact do video game vixens have on players?

Video game vixens can have different impacts on players depending on their individual perspectives and experiences. Some may find them empowering and enjoyable to play as, while others may feel uncomfortable or objectified by their portrayal.

5. How have video game vixens evolved over time?

Video game vixens have evolved significantly over time, with earlier depictions often being more sexualized and one-dimensional. In recent years, there has been a push for more diverse and nuanced representations of women in gaming, leading to more complex and varied portrayals of video game vixens.