Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Topic for paper presentation

1. Sep 30, 2004 #1
    hi
    i am a B.Tech. 3rd year student,(stream-Electronics & Communication), as a part of my degree requirement, i need to present seminar on an upcoming technology related to my stream. Please advise.

Ashish Gupta
    Ambala College of Engg. & Applied Research,
    Ambala
    India

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 1, 2004 #2
    Please give us more information. What does 'stream' refer to. I can guess but I'm not sure. Also tell us more about your area of study (stream?) and what you have had so far.

KM

4. Feb 27, 2011 #3
    Yes that's what he means

5. Mar 1, 2011 #4
    my guess, he might have studying electronics and communication and looking for good research topics for paper presentation.
    coming to the paper presentations you might have follow these topics to pick your method of own that insists a new technology or you might have to improve the well existing system to some extent

first choice you can search on more about topics on web otherwise you should contact any professor in your stream.
    second choice start reading any new designs which IEEE has released recently and extending that topics to some useful applications with lowcost and high efficiency

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?