Topics for a technology paper

In summary, the conversation suggests that the individual is looking for topic suggestions for a paper on new technology's impact on society. One suggestion is satellite sensors, as there are many potential impacts and plenty of articles available for research. The individual is advised to use Google for research purposes.
jhahler
Hi, I need to write a paper for my statics class on any new form of technology and it's impact on society. Does anyone have any suggestions for a topic? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Preferably something I can find articles about. Thanks in advance!

Engineering news on Phys.org
How about satellite sensors? There are hundreds of different impacts on society resulting from satellite measurements. Also, there are lots of articles on the subject. You just need to do some searching. Some call it "research". One place to start is Google. Using Google search in around twenty-two seconds I found this:

https://www.eeb.ucla.edu/test/faculty/nezlin/SatellitesAndSensors.htm

Bobbywhy

Last edited by a moderator:

What are some popular topics for a technology paper?

Some popular topics for a technology paper include artificial intelligence, virtual reality, cybersecurity, social media, and the impact of technology on society.

How do I choose a topic for my technology paper?

When choosing a topic for your technology paper, consider your personal interests, current technological trends, and the availability of research and resources. It is also helpful to brainstorm and narrow down your ideas by focusing on a specific aspect or application of technology.

What are some ethical considerations to keep in mind when writing a technology paper?

When writing a technology paper, it is important to consider the ethical implications of the technology you are discussing. This includes considering issues such as privacy, data security, and the potential impact on society. It is also important to properly cite any sources and give credit to the original creators of the technology.

How can I find reliable sources for my technology paper?

To find reliable sources for your technology paper, start by using reputable websites and databases such as academic journals, government websites, and technology-focused publications. It is also helpful to check the credentials of the author and the publication date of the source. Additionally, consulting with a librarian or your instructor can help you find reliable sources.

What are some potential research questions I can explore in a technology paper?

Some potential research questions for a technology paper could include: How has technology influenced communication and social interactions? What are the benefits and drawbacks of using artificial intelligence in various industries? How has the rise of social media impacted privacy concerns? What are the ethical implications of using virtual reality in healthcare? How has technology changed the way we access and consume information?