1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Topics to study for BE (B-Tech) First Sem

1. Jun 12, 2010 #1
    Hello!
    I am from India and I want transfer in any US university next year. For that I think I need to give SAT and TOEFL but as I want transfer I also need to perform excellent in the college to which I'm going to take admission now. It's nearly 15-30 days left for my admission and so I want to prepare myself for the coming difficulties in the first semester. So I want to know which portion of Mathematics and Physics I should study thoroughly now so that I can ease up my study when I enter college. And if You can give any other information which gonna help me in my transfer to US universities, I will be very thankful to you.

Note: I only have 15-30 days to study, so don't just say like Calculus or Mechanics. I want to know specific portions.

Branch I am going to take is either Computer Science or Electronics and Communication Engineering.

Thanks in Advance.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted