Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Totally lost totally insane

1. Apr 6, 2004 #1
    if a guy likes a girl once (secretly) but who he does not want to be with.(somehow by many factors) so he try to forgot about her.and scucced

but ppl around that guy always trying to force the guy remmber that girl again.

wat should the guy do?
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 6, 2004 #2
    A 1000$ secret: Don't discuss the girl with your friends to whom u want to marry
  4. Apr 6, 2004 #3
    they just knew, i once told my close friend and it just spreads =_=
  5. Apr 6, 2004 #4

jimmy p

Gold Member

Set a "word recognition" lethal trap so when your friends mention the girls name, well... they wont bother you again.
  6. Apr 6, 2004 #5
    Carry a taser. From then on each friend will mention it once and NEVER AGAIN. In fact, many friends witnessing one friend receive negative reinforcement may be adequate. ;)

P.S. - If it still hurts to think about it, then obviously you haven't forgotten. Perhaps your friends are right? Or perhaps you are actually angry at yourself for not being able to let go, rather than your friends for bringing it up. Just a thought.
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2004
  7. Apr 7, 2004 #6
    Carry a taser? Set a "word recognition" lethal trap ? i dunno really get it.
  8. Apr 7, 2004 #7

yeah i wouldnt able let the feeling easily go, but thats because all my friends trying to bring us together, which i dont want that happen. because we not suit to be together.
    it's want i think, but it's fairly true.
  9. Apr 7, 2004 #8
    Ignore them. Why let the words of others guide your actions?
  10. Apr 7, 2004 #9

jimmy p

Gold Member

:confused: what is there not to get? If you want to stop people bugging you, set a lethal trap... that's what i do anyway!
  11. Apr 7, 2004 #10
    That may be true... but then you'd have to deal with the bodies.
  12. Apr 7, 2004 #11
    I found the best way to deal with things like this is to respond to them with jokes. For example, if they ask "have you talked to so and so recently?" you say "no, I'm still looking for loopholes in the restraining order" or something to that effect. They will laugh, you will laugh, and each time you do it everyone (including yourself) will take the whole situation less seriously.
  13. Apr 7, 2004 #12

jimmy p

Gold Member

ahh, bodies aint hard to deal with, believe me :wink:
  14. Apr 7, 2004 #13
    thx guys i try
  15. Apr 8, 2004 #14
    i just reliaze the hardest person to understand is urself.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?