1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Tough one

1. Mar 16, 2007 #1

can you help me .... please explain it in steps

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 16, 2007 #2

Staff: Mentor

Please show us what you know so that we can help you. What are isomorphic simple graphs? How do you complement an isomorphic simple graph? This is a homework help forum, and you are supposed to use the Homework Help Template, which requires you to show the relevant concepts and equations. We need to know what you know in order to provide any useful help.
  4. Mar 16, 2007 #3
    thanx for replying i am starting with this chapter so i am new to this .... i have a problem understanding the whole concepts so please help explaining it... i would really appreciate your help thanx in advance
  5. Mar 16, 2007 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

How many times do you have to be told the same thing- show what you have done on this. If you know absolutely nothing, at least try writing down the definitions. What is a "simple" map? What is the "complement" of a map?
    What does it mean for two maps to be "isomorphic"?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?