Toxic Friends

• Thread starter rhody
  • Start date
Pengwuino
Gold Member
As the months went by he kept changing his targeted future employer. No problem, I thought, he's just zeroing in on the right one. Each time we met he would expound at great length about his objectives, but I noticed that he never took any definite action towards achieving them. Eventually I realized that he was just full of hot air. It's been three years now and he has yet to even apply anywhere. And THEN I found out from another coworker that this guy has had run-ins with the law that preclude him from ever getting the job he wants, and he knows it!

Oh I HATE people like this. Or well, with this general trait. They say they want to do this and that and they're going to do whatever, but never really try to achieve anything. Of course it seems like they're always the ones with the most excuses.

rhody said:
Just goes to show that you think you really know people. You don't until you have seen them through the worst life has to offer.
Wise words. Watch out for the fake and unauthentic. Hard to spot in a fascistly correct society.