Toyota #1 in the World: GM Falls Behind

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, Toyota surpassed GM in first quarter sales, foreshadowing Toyota’s inevitable position as world’s largest automaker.
cyrusabdollahi said:
No, they grow on you. They disgust me. Looks like absolute trash.

No, they grow on *you* (plural, not personal)... Dont take it personally.. (ppftt come on, English isn't that hard!)

Physics news on Phys.org
Actually that's a Z4 coupe not a 1 series...

Duh, its a z4, and it looks like ****...anyways...

the best looking american car ever made:

bentley-gemk-Ford-GT40-2006-06-12.jpg

Its called the GT-40 because its 40-inches tall. Its just barely up to the guys waist! You have to fall down to sit in it...I love it.

Anttech said:
No, they grow on *you* (plural, not personal)... Dont take it personally.. (ppftt come on, English isn't that hard!)

...yes, I was aware of that. I was making a statement on how ugly it is.

Cyrus, with your taste in cars, you should have pursued a specialty in cardiovascular surgery or perhaps personal-injury law. Engineers can't afford the cars you lust after. You'll probably have to settle for a restored Datsun 240Z.

cyrusabdollahi said:
Duh, its a z4, and it looks like ****...anyways...
Z4 coupes are ****ty, they seem to be an attempt from bmw to make a viper or something, but look even worse...

The 3 5 6 series I like... What BMW are attempting is to take them away from executive type boring looks (Like Audi's) into something more aggressive.

...yes, I was aware of that. I was making a statement on how ugly it is.
Yeah don't worry EEEVVEERRYYYOOONNEEE understood your point :smile:

turbo-1 said:
Cyrus, with your taste in cars, you should have pursued a specialty in cardiovascular surgery or perhaps personal-injury law. Engineers can't afford the cars you lust after. You'll probably have to settle for a restored Datsun 240Z.
hehehe BMW's over here are given to many manager emps..

cyrusabdollahi said:
the best looking american car ever made:

bentley-gemk-Ford-GT40-2006-06-12.jpg

Its called the GT-40 because its 40-inches tall. Its just barely up to the guys waist! You have to fall down to sit in it...I love it.

Yeah I would agree, only thing is, it was designed by the British :biggrin:

Back