Training kit C# -> Embedded

• Thread starter bas222
  • Start date
Hi all,

I work for a software house in the Netherlands. I am between assignments right now. And I am searching for some kind of cursus/training kit for our division.
My manager asked me if I could find out if there is somewhere a training kit with C# for our high tech division. For example a C# application in combination with a micro controller or something. It has to be something high tech (embedded).
Does anybody know a .net / embedded training kit ?

mgb_phys

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Embedded .net?
Rather depends what you mean by embedded but .net requires windows (XP or newer), I'm not even sure how much of it runs on XP-embedded, it isn't going to run on a microcontroller.
There are unofficial ports of .net to linux (mono) which might run on an ARM but really c# and embedded aren't a good match

Hi,

We (our software house) has a .net cursus. But this cursus is not high tech related. In this cursus you have to make a windows application using C#. With the help of a database.

I would like to make this cursus more high tech. For example a windows application in combination with Robotics or something?! I know lego mindstorms has some nice training kits. But most of them are with a microcontroller using C. I would like to know if there is something like a robotics or somethings, which can be controlled with a microcontroller(C) and a windows application (C#). This is just a example...

For example this training kit:
http://www.trossenrobotics.com/c/educational-division-robotics-connection.aspx [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator: