Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Trane, party of 8?

1. Aug 8, 2006 #1

Staff: Mentor

Ok, this first picture is funny because it looks like these condensing units are lined-up to go into this restaurant.

The second one is perhaps the most spectacular piece of installation abortion I've ever seen. It reminds me of a Far Side where two cowboys are standing together next to a big pile of horses and cowboys and one says to the other 'No, Bob, you don't throw together a posse, you organize a posse'.

Perhaps a little scary, one of the condensing units was running. Several of the others are missing fan blades. And it's a little tough to see in the pic, but that rusted-out box is an electrical disconnect switch. The beige piece of conduit coming out of it for a few feet has some electrical-taped wires sticking out of it. On the other side of the disconnect, the conduit still runs into the building...

Yes, I'm bored, but this is the funniest thing I've ever seen today.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 8, 2006 #2
    wow, thats one hell of a craptastic job they did.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?