1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Transfer function

1. Sep 21, 2010 #1
    I have a system with two inputs one is reference (constant and known) and another is measured its value and i need to know the transfer function for all the system.

Please any one help me to find the transfer function because I needed it so necessary.

thanks a lot.

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 21, 2010 #2
    You can use block reduction techniques to find overall transfer function of any system.
    As far as given system is considered Vop is summation of two things. First one (K1 + K2/S) multiplied by (V-Vdc) and second one V*S

4. Sep 23, 2010 #3

Thank you for your reply.

I really worked like that and got the following equation:

V(output) = Vdc (ref) *S + ( Vdc(ref) – Vdc(measu)(k1 + k2/S)

V(output) = Vdc(ref) *S + Vdc(ref) (k1 + k2/S) - Vdc(measu) *(k1 + k2/S)

but I could not get the final equation between V(output) and Vdc(ref), Because the last term of the equation does not contain Vdc(ref).

Can you help me to get the final transfer function, where I want to find the gain of the controller (K1, K2 ).

Thank you very much.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook