1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Transferring to new school

1. Jan 19, 2008 #1
    I was wondering if it looks bad to have attended 3 schools during your undergrad career. My situation is that I am looking to transfer from my current community college to another community college in another city due to class availibilty and my work schedule. I plan on transferring to a 4 year and completing the degree.

Will a graduate school admissions department care about how many schools I have attended during my undergrad if my gpa is strong? I appreciate all opinions.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 19, 2008 #2

Science Advisor

I don't see any logical reason as to why they would care how many schools you went to as long as you have good grades. I'm sure if you explain that you did it to accomodate your schedule as well as class availability they will understand (if they even care that you did it, which I don't think they will).

4. Jan 19, 2008 #3

I went to 2 CC and 1 four year university. I am in grad school
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?