1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Transition to Civil Engineering: B.Sc. Physics

  1. Jan 20, 2014 #1
    I recently graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Physics and want to attain the credentials necessary to qualify to take the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam. I am wondering what the best course of action would be. Do you basically need either an ABET undergraduate degree or masters degree in order to be considered qualified? What do you think would be the best course of action? I understand these questions can be answered by guidance counselors at universities, but I would like other opinions from people not directly associated with getting students enrolled. Thanks so much!
  2. jcsd
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted