Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Translate something for me?

  1. Apr 15, 2006 #1


    User Avatar

    The first one is about a supercavitating assault rifle, and the second about a supercavitating torpedo. Thanks a lot! :biggrin:
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 15, 2006 #2


    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

    I only did German at high school, so don't take this for rite.

    The first one is 'Clarification and Warning System'
    I'm not sure what the second one means, although it mentions 'mobile' 'clarification' and 'supervision'.

  4. Apr 15, 2006 #3
    Try http://babelfish.altavista.com" [Broken]. The German part roughly translates to

    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
  5. Apr 15, 2006 #4


    User Avatar

    Still sounds like babel to me. :redface:
  6. Apr 15, 2006 #5


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

    "Aufklärungs- und Warnsysteme"
    Detection&Warning Systems.

    Mobile und stationäre Aufklärungs- und Überwachungsmittel

    Mobile and stationary devices for detection/surveillance
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook