Spanish Translation Review: Sara Jessica Parker Fashion

• Thread starter Imparcticle
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Translation
In summary: Translation is not always an exact word-for-word match. 3) Different translations may be needed depending on the context of the sentence. In summary, this model is a famous actress for her role in the T.V. show, “Sex and the City”. Her name is Sara Jessica Parker. Here she is modeling a series of sophisticated fashions. With each top being a different color and style, but still matching her nice dark blue jeans, these fashionable outfits are a great idea for people who like to just throw on some clothes and go. These can be worn in all seasons, with a little adjustment. For more information about purchasing these clothes, please call 1
Imparcticle
Hi! I see (on another thread) that we have people who can speak spanish. I'm doing a presentation in Spanish tomorrow, and I just finished the following translation (with google) from English to Spanish. Can someone please check it?

English version

This model is a famous actress for her role in the T.V. show, “Sex and the City”. Her name is Sara Jessica Parker. Here she is modeling a series of sophisticated fashions. In all her pictures shown here, her tops match her bottoms. Each top is a different color, and style but still matches her nice dark blue jeans.These fashionable outfits are a great idea for people who like to just throw on some clothes and go.
These can be worn in all seasons, with a little adjustment.

For more information about purchasing these clothes, please call 1-800-164-9234.
phone number is not valid.

spanish version
Este modelo es actriz famosa para su papel en la demostración de T.V., "sexo y la ciudad". Su nombre es Sara Jessica Parker. Aquí ella está modelando una serie de maneras sofisticadas. En todo el ella los cuadros demostrados aquí, ella las tapas la empareja los fondos. Cada tapa es un diverso color, y estilo pero todavía empareja sus equipos de moda azul marino agradables de jeans.These es una gran idea para la gente como quien apenas lanzar en algunas ropas e ir. Éstos se pueden usar en todas las estaciones, con un pequeño ajuste. Para más información sobre comprar estas ropas, llame por favor 1-800-164-9234.

thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
Esta modelo es una actriz famosa por su papel en el programa televisivo "Sexo y la Ciudad". Su nombre es SJP. Aquí ella está modelando varias modas sofisticadas. En todas las fotografías mostradas aquí, sus BLUSAS combinan con sus PANTALONES (FALDAS) . Cada (blusa) es de un color y estilo diferente pero aún así combina con ("sus blue jeans" or "mahones") oscuros. Estas vestimentas a la moda son una gran idea para la gente que le gusta sólo ponerse algo y salir sin perder tiempo.
Pueden llevarse en todas las estaciones, con algunos arreglos.

Para más información acerca de la compra de esta ropa, favor llamar al 1-800-164-9234.

I tried...but I'm not a translator. Tops and bottoms are general worlds in english but cannot be translated exactly in spanish...well or i don't know how; so if you wan't to talk about pants use pantalones and if you are talking about skirts use faldas. Blue jeans has a different translation in each country. I think that mexicans just say jeans, in my country we call them mahones, in spain they use another word but I don't remember it right now...but Migui sure knows what is the word used in Spain...Anyway...if your teacher is Mexican I think that you are safe using just jeans.

Imparcticle said:
Hi! I see (on another thread) that we have people who can speak spanish. I'm doing a presentation in Spanish tomorrow, and I just finished the following translation (with google) from English to Spanish. Can someone please check it?

English version

phone number is not valid.

spanish version

thank you.

Am i correct in reading that to mean you ran it thorugh an internet translator and then want us to check it?

1) INternet translators mangle grammar. They're ok for words, not for sentences.

What is "Spanish Translation Review: Sara Jessica Parker Fashion"?

"Spanish Translation Review: Sara Jessica Parker Fashion" is a fashion review focused on the Spanish translations used in the fashion designs of Sara Jessica Parker.

Why is it important to review the Spanish translations in fashion?

Reviewing the Spanish translations in fashion is important because it ensures that the translations are accurate and culturally appropriate, and that the message of the fashion designs is effectively conveyed to Spanish-speaking audiences.

Who is Sara Jessica Parker?

Sara Jessica Parker is an American actress, producer, and fashion designer known for her iconic role as Carrie Bradshaw in the TV series "Sex and the City". She has her own fashion line and is known for her unique and bold fashion sense.

What can we learn from the Spanish translations in Sara Jessica Parker's fashion designs?

By reviewing the Spanish translations in Sara Jessica Parker's fashion designs, we can learn about the attention to detail and cultural sensitivity in her designs, as well as the importance of effective communication in the fashion world.

What is the impact of accurate Spanish translations in fashion?

The impact of accurate Spanish translations in fashion is far-reaching. It allows for a wider audience to appreciate and understand the fashion designs, and promotes inclusivity and diversity in the fashion industry.