Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!

• Thread starter Psinter
  • Start date
In summary: The TRIPLE Bonus is when you get all three answers correct. The NEGATIVE Bonus is when you get two of the answers correct, and the third answer is incorrect.The TRIPLE Bonus is when you get all three answers correct. The NEGATIVE Bonus is when you get two of the answers correct, and the third answer is incorrect.
Mark44 said:
Show that a grammatically correct sentence in English with the word "and" in it five times in succession, with no other words in between.

A signmaker is asked to make a sign for a bakery, with the phrase "Pies and Cakes" on the sign.
The signmaker asks the baker, "How much space should I leave between Pies and and and and and Cakes?

gmax137 said:
Add punctuation to make this make sense:
Bob, where Alice had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher

Bob, where Alice had had "had," had had "had had." "Had had" had had a better effect on the teacher.
Ooh! 11! That's even better than my version, which only got up to 8 hads.

<h2>What is "Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!"?</h2><p>"Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!" is an online game where players answer challenging and thought-provoking questions to earn points and increase their fake internet prestige.</p><h2>How do I play "Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!"?</h2><p>To play "Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!", simply visit the website and create an account. Once you have an account, you can start answering questions and earning points.</p><h2>Are there any prizes for winning "Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!"?</h2><p>Since "Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!" is a virtual game, there are no physical prizes. However, players can compete with friends and other players to see who has the highest fake internet prestige.</p><h2>How are the questions in "Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!" selected?</h2><p>The questions in "Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!" are carefully curated by a team of experts to ensure they are challenging and thought-provoking. The questions cover a wide range of topics to test players' knowledge and critical thinking skills.</p><h2>Can I submit my own questions for "Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!"?</h2><p>Yes, "Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!" allows players to submit their own questions for consideration. If your question is selected, you will earn bonus points and increase your fake internet prestige.</p>

What is "Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!"?

"Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!" is an online game where players answer challenging and thought-provoking questions to earn points and increase their fake internet prestige.

How do I play "Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!"?

To play "Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!", simply visit the website and create an account. Once you have an account, you can start answering questions and earning points.

Are there any prizes for winning "Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!"?

Since "Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!" is a virtual game, there are no physical prizes. However, players can compete with friends and other players to see who has the highest fake internet prestige.

How are the questions in "Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!" selected?

The questions in "Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!" are carefully curated by a team of experts to ensure they are challenging and thought-provoking. The questions cover a wide range of topics to test players' knowledge and critical thinking skills.

Can I submit my own questions for "Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!"?

Yes, "Tricky Questions: Win Fake Internet Prestige!" allows players to submit their own questions for consideration. If your question is selected, you will earn bonus points and increase your fake internet prestige.