Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Troglodytes and ALL-CAPS Repent!

1. Apr 3, 2005 #1

This is a hilarious site with descriptions of all-too-well-known forum-people that will make you laugh and cry or urinate (or possibly both).
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 3, 2005 #2
    Tribdog is the ultimate Evil Clown. Which one does everyone think they are?
  4. Apr 3, 2005 #3

Gold Member

Hey Smurf. I wondered if you were gonna show up tonight. Watchin' the Junos? Jeez, can that Kaylen ever cut loose on a fiddle! And how about the Hip? (I don't think I ever want to see Brent Butt in a Kiss costume again, though.)
  5. Apr 3, 2005 #4
    rofl, Evil Clown is tribdog alright. I have not yet found one that fits me.
  6. Apr 3, 2005 #5
    Oh god the Junos are horrible this year. What a boring start, I mean come on, only in Canada can you get a lame ass comedy to start a music fest. God damn. And was that Sum41 opening up? They don't even do anything on stage, just walk around and change mics every few lines. GAH! Even I'm better on stage than that and I can't sing!! And Kaos was just sucky. Wtf is a b-boy anyways.

---------back on topic---------

I think I found saint :rofl:

edit: oh! OOOOOH! look what I found. Hmm whoever could THIS be.
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2005
  7. Apr 3, 2005 #6
    I am thinking that Smurf is Pinko, but I guess the Male Canadian version. Hmm, they are missing that. Canadian flameboy, or I guess I should just say Canadian :tongue2:

I am going to say that I am a mix of Lonely Guy and Picador.

Hmm just read Cyber Sisters, aka the PF Sisterhood. [check the abortion thread for proof :tongue2: ]

edit... haha smurf I just read your edit ^

edit2.... Someone from Philly maybe? -> http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/tirelessrebutter.htm
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2005
  8. Apr 4, 2005 #7
    HeheHehe. I found franz

edit: Yeah, I'm a Pinko-Philosopher I think, havn't read them all yet, let's see if I can't find something better.

edit2: Lol :rofl: definitly have a bit of Diplomat in me
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2005
  9. Apr 4, 2005 #8

Hey, thats not cool.

Thread killer, and necroposter are not the same you arsehole. I'm the first (and usually only one) to point out necroposters here. Arsehat.

I am a jerk

Moonbear they made a shakespeare reference jsut for you. :wink:
  10. Apr 4, 2005 #9

Gold Member

Aah I'm loving this site, thanks. I've already posted it on my own message board. Most of the members fall into one of those categories, andd i think it will be funny to see what some of them nominate themselves as.

Sadly, I feel I'm a cross between Eagle Scout and Nanny, with characteristics from a few others too.
  11. Apr 4, 2005 #10
    Put some nun habits on them and...I should be quiet now. :uhh:

I'm not sure which one I am. I think I fit a few.
  12. Apr 5, 2005 #11

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I have this creepy feeling that whoever drew those pictures is a member here. Seems to know us well.
    ok, which one of you did it? 'Fess up. :grumpy:

hmm.. let's see...it would have to be some one who could draw... maybe someone with ART in his name perhaps..?
  13. Apr 5, 2005 #12

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Well, we'll just have to interrogate them one by one until someone 'fesses up.

In the meantime, isn't this snapping turtle cute? I think I'll make it the mascot over at the cancer clinic. :biggrin: :devil:
  14. Apr 5, 2005 #13
    What ever do you mean? o:) I've been here all along, just minding my own business. o:)
  15. Apr 5, 2005 #14
    Are you sure that's a good idea? (We need a gulping smiley.) :uhh:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?