How Can I Earn Trophy Points on My Profile?

• Thread starter Janosh89
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses a neutral smilie and forums for different subjects. It is mentioned that points can be earned by clicking on different sections in the "MY PF" tool bar, specifically in the profile section. The concept of "earning points" is further clarified as being related to trophy points. The topic of earning points in the profile section is further discussed, with one person mentioning receiving a reward for filling out their profile 20 months ago. Another person requests for the thread to be closed, which is eventually done.
Janosh89
Most neutral smilie I could find. No offence intended. There are forums for the Sciences, etc.
You can earn points by clicking on MY PF on the top tool bar and clicking on the various sections, e.g. profile

Physics news on Phys.org
Janosh89 said:
Most neutral smilie I could find. No offence intended. There are forums for the Sciences, etc.
You can earn points by clicking on MY PF on the top tool bar and clicking on the various sections, e.g. profile
What do you mean by "earning points"?

Trophies points.

Which trophy points can be earned in the Profile section? Only one I found is Educational Background Setting. Is there anything else I have missed?

I got a reward for filling in my profile page ≅ 20 months ago. Eventually I got to the Avatar stage.
Maybe I am confused. I have noted the tenor of these things and request this thread be
closed.

Thread closed at OP's request.

1. What are trophy points on a profile?

Trophy points on a profile are a way to track and showcase a user's activity and contributions on a forum or online community. They are often awarded for actions such as posting, receiving likes or reactions, and participating in discussions.

2. How do I earn trophy points?

Trophy points are earned by actively participating on the forum, such as posting new threads, replying to threads, receiving likes or reactions on your posts, and being part of discussions. The more you contribute, the more trophy points you will earn.

3. What do trophy points represent?

Trophy points represent a user's level of engagement and contributions within a forum or online community. They can also serve as a way to establish credibility and expertise within a specific topic or community.

4. Can I lose trophy points?

Yes, it is possible to lose trophy points. This can happen if a user's posts or contributions are flagged or removed due to violating forum rules or guidelines. However, earning more points can easily offset any lost points.

5. Do trophy points have any benefits?

While trophy points do not have any tangible benefits, they can serve as a form of recognition and motivation for users to actively participate in a forum or community. Some forums may also have leaderboards or rewards for users with the highest trophy points.