• Thread starter arildno
  • Start date

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Something weird is going on:
For some reason, I am only able to access new replies from the main page, but not from the individual subforums.

For example, in a thread at diff.eq, my own recent reply can only be accessed from the main page (as the last one posted), but is not accessible from the diff. eq forum.
If I go in there, only Leonhard Euler's last reply is there.

I've registered the same happening on a few other threads as well.

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
We don't know why this happens. It's happened to me several times too. Was Russ posting in any proximity to you? It only seems to happen to me when I post in the same thread as Russ. :rofl: It's some weird glitch. It must mean you're special. :biggrin:

Lisa!

Gold Member
Moonbear said:
We don't know why this happens. It's happened to me several times too. Was Russ posting in any proximity to you? It only seems to happen to me when I post in the same thread as Russ. :rofl: It's some weird glitch. It must mean you're special. :biggrin:
Thanks for the warning!:biggrin:

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Russ is a gentleman; I won't accuse him of nefarious practices.

I've had that happen a couple times. A friend of mine that plays around with his computer settings quite a bit has that sort of thing happen with his browser consistently. I think it has something to do with how often the browser is set to refresh pages or something like that. Does it fix itself if you hit refresh at all?