Truth or Dare: Let's Bring Back an Old Classic!

• Thread starter cefarix
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about playing the game of truth or dare online. The game involves one person asking another player to choose between truth or dare, and then either asking a personal question or daring them to do something. The players discuss the limitations of playing online and ultimately decide to play the game.
cefarix
Let's play the old game of truth or dare...
You say the name of a member, they respond by saying truth or dare, then you either ask them a question which they have to answer truthfully if they said truth, or if they said dare then you have dare them to do something and they have to do it. :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
Umm, what kind of dares would we get here?

thats up to the person to decide ;)

There's not a lot a person could do online. I guess we could take their word for it if they said they did a dare. :wink:

I can see how this will go... "Truth or dare? Dare! OK, I dare you to... kiss yomamma. No way!"

Truth or truth is funner online

so no one is going to play... :cry:

I dare all PF members to play this game :devil:

you're on!

okay, cefarix, truth or dare?

yomamma said:
you're on!

okay, cefarix, truth or dare?

Truth. ----filler----------------

hmmmmm

I'm bad at this game, I can't think of one :frown: I shoudl've thought of that first :|

What is "Truth or Dare: Let's Bring Back an Old Classic!"?

"Truth or Dare: Let's Bring Back an Old Classic!" is a game where players take turns choosing between answering a truthfully personal question or completing a dare. It is a popular party game that has been played for generations.

How do you play "Truth or Dare: Let's Bring Back an Old Classic!"?

To play "Truth or Dare: Let's Bring Back an Old Classic!", gather a group of people and have them sit in a circle. One person starts by asking another player "truth or dare?" If the player picks truth, they must answer a personal question truthfully. If they pick dare, they must complete a dare given by the player who asked. The game continues in a circle, with players taking turns asking and answering truth or dare questions.

What are some good truth questions for "Truth or Dare: Let's Bring Back an Old Classic!"?

Some examples of good truth questions for "Truth or Dare: Let's Bring Back an Old Classic!" include "What is the craziest thing you have ever done?", "What is your biggest fear?", and "Have you ever lied to get out of trouble?". The best truth questions are personal and thought-provoking, but not too invasive or uncomfortable.

What are some good dares for "Truth or Dare: Let's Bring Back an Old Classic!"?

Some examples of good dares for "Truth or Dare: Let's Bring Back an Old Classic!" include "Do an impression of a celebrity", "Sing a song in a different language", and "Do a silly dance in public". The best dares are fun and light-hearted, but not too embarrassing or dangerous.

Is "Truth or Dare: Let's Bring Back an Old Classic!" appropriate for all ages?

While "Truth or Dare: Let's Bring Back an Old Classic!" is generally considered a game for older kids and adults, it can be modified to be appropriate for younger children by adjusting the types of questions and dares. It is important to consider the maturity level and comfort of all players before playing the game.