Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Tubing Points

  1. Oct 13, 2008 #1
    Can someone help on the following topic:

    Different types of tubing points (ASPT, CLPT, JBKT, INDF, INTP, SLVE, JPT3, ENDPT, CLENV, TUBENDPT, and OFPT) and location of these points on the tubing parts.

  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 14, 2008 #2


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

    Hi venk'. I'm familiar with probably the vast majority of different types of tube fittings but I honestly haven't seen a single one of your abreviations before. Also, have no idea what you mean by "and location of these points on the tubing parts." I suspect there's either a language barrier here or you're looking at something in a CAD program that has unique abreviations for different types of common fittings. Maybe you could explain in more detail what you're looking for.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook